[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you a faggot if you emulate your idols and try to blend them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1478994915855.jpg (93KB, 410x810px) Image search: [Google]
1478994915855.jpg
93KB, 410x810px
are you a faggot if you emulate your idols and try to blend them into your personality?

such as trump david bowie etc
>>
Jesus christ you must be insuuferable if you idolize them
>>
File: Harvey_Reginald_Specter.jpg (84KB, 449x600px) Image search: [Google]
Harvey_Reginald_Specter.jpg
84KB, 449x600px
I idolise the fictitious Harvey Spectre for his assertiveness and general "get things done no matter what" attitude.

It's not that you want to become the person you're idolising. You want to incorporate traits that you respect from a certain character.

I find logical and critical thinking admirable traits as well as deep comprehension and understanding.

However you need to understand the difference between traits and flaws.

You do you. No one will judge you (out loud) for idolising character flaws
>>
>>17777505
No, if your idol is a good role model then its not wrong to emulate them

Emulate the buddha and you will be enlightened
>>
>>17777505
Not necessaroly

That said, I suspect that each of your individual idols would be horrified at your full list. What drew you to that set in particular?
>>
No if you a) don't try too hard and b) don't have shit idols
>>
>>17777505
You're a faggot anyway mate

but yes
>>
>>17777505
Nikola Tesla is my spirit animal
>>
>>17777505
You can't change who you are, fucknuts. Don't believe the bullshit every normies tells you. Actual doctors and scientists will tell you that genes and dna are insanely important to how you will end up.
>>
>>17777505
Whats your goal in life op? What are your ethics or morals?

You need to know how you feel about killing, stealing, shit talking etc before emulating anyone, or else you'll suffer from an identity crisis when you have no idea what the hell you're doing in life.

If you at least have a good career plan, it may not as much
>>
>>17778461
Nikola Tesla cant be a spirit animal
He wasnt a dove

As much as he tried to fuck one
>>
>>17778922
>implying dovekin can't be spirit animals
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.