[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been with my gf for six months. Three or four times already,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1448750798550.jpg (71KB, 334x356px) Image search: [Google]
1448750798550.jpg
71KB, 334x356px
I have been with my gf for six months. Three or four times already, I've asked her to tone down her social media habits. Still, everyday, it shows up to me she's liked:

>pitcures of half-naked women (a woman's ass yesterday, which she claimed "she didn't notice")
>pictures of shirtless men in beds
>pictures of local guys from the area she's not even friends with
>pictures of exes

I find this incredibly disrespectful. She said yesterday for like the fifth time she wouldn't do it anymore, but I'm not holding any faith.

What's the best action here?
>>
>>17777416
Break up so she won't have to put up with an insufferable cunt like you anymore and can find someone better.
>>
>>17777418
Unfortunately the last guy she went out with was a white knight and she found him insufferable, so I doubt you'd have a chance.
>>
>>17777416
desu m8, it doesn't sound like she has a social media habbit problem but a respectful boundary. its one thing to find beuty in people but how shes liking asses and shirtless men and exes photos then maybe somethings going on in her membrane making her like these things and not focusing on your ass and shirtless body and exes.

i say, don't stoop to her but just like "ayl the fuck wit white women. you go into an indian themed restaurant and you act like meeting pajeets are a sacred thing. first you enslave us and then you play sheety video games like WHAT THE FUCK!?"
>>
>>17777433
Thanks for the somewhat meaningful input on the first part, and then the very confusing second part. I somewhat agree.

Possibly the most important thing that I left out is this: We don't trade any pictures between ourselves. EVER. She says she "doens't like virtual stuff, real stuff is better." She never asks nor wants a picture of my body, and would never give me one of hers. YET, she constantly likes exactly this, over and over. Pretty shitty.
>>
>>17777438
How much do you like this girl my dude? She sounds like not much to be one to commit. I don't know you two so for all I know she isn't that bad but I mean, as her boyfriend she should be thinking "hot damn!" to you and you should be thinkinng the same to her as well, I'm sure you already do. As I said, its one thing to find beauty in people but I feel like she hasn't grasped truly that now shes in a relationship she SHOULD be thirsty for you, not exes.
>>
>>17777446
ah fuck let me guess. "BUT ANON IM NOT THIRSTY THEYRE STILL MY FRIENDS AND LIKE STILL REALLY GOOD GUYS! I JUST LIKE BECAUSE THEY COOL AND MY FRIENDS :3"

FUUUUUUCK like even so why doesn't she "like" you.
>>
>>17777446
I like her a lot, at the current moment this is really the only issue I have, and I've said that to her. It breaks down my self-esteem basically. If she doesn't stop it would actually end up becoming a dealbreaker for me. And I totally agree with you.

>>17777457
I've actually heard an explanation along those lines before.
>>
>>17777457
"But Stacey I thought you liked me"

"YOU NEED TO STOP BEING JEALOUS!"

"I'm not jealous I just think -"

"YOU'RE BEING CHILDISH!"

and next thing you know she finds one of her guy friends more mature and attractive through rose tinted vision. Fuck why did you leave me. I QUIT!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.