[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost my pregnant wife 5 years ago to suicide. Not the only reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4430.jpg (417KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4430.jpg
417KB, 1920x1080px
Lost my pregnant wife 5 years ago to suicide. Not the only reason I'm a drunk but it definitely plays a part. I try to stay positive and not dwell on it, though I do cry like a bitch sometimes over it
>>
Jesus fucking christ anon
>>
>>17777356
What
>>
This isnt a good first impression of /ck/. Like ive never been here and this is the first thing i see.
>>
>>17777358
It is actually
>>
>>17777355
Uh ok sure
>>
File: 1472448236943.jpg (113KB, 546x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472448236943.jpg
113KB, 546x720px
>>17777355

You are not alone.
>>
>>17777358
Welcome to the real /ck/. All the meme - posts are just our way of trying to joke about the fact that we are all dead inside.

I've been drinking a pint of vodka every day with dinner. I haven't seen my kids in 6 months, and I'm pretty sure my wife is too damaged to move on. She's living in an extended stay hotel.

The only thing that keeps me from suicide is that a box of bullets is 40 bucks for my particular revolver, and I'd rather spend that money on booze and alcohol.

So yeah, I'll waste my time dicking around and posting about 'go'za, mcchickens, jack, sriracha, and veganism, and all the while my kids are growing up without a dad and my wife is somehow in worse shape than I am for having dealt with me all this time.

Welcome, and enjoy your stay.
>>
>>17777362
Ok., nice blog post.. but more important here is: what are you cooking for dinner?
>>
>>17777362
Or at least you could give us some nice Wodka cocktails
>>
>>17777362
>posting about 'go'za, mcchickens, jack, sriracha, and veganism
oh wow it's the mental fuck ups who ruin everything for everone again.
invest those 40 bucks man
>>
>>17777355
Be happy OP and dont be a faggot..

You could be this anon now>>17777362
I loosed my wife 10 years ago.. I found a knew one and got children with her.. separed since 3 years.. see my children only the wekend.. But hey! Never fucked so much girls since the separation !
>>
>>17777362
im not doing so good either, i've had only10e to eat for this month because i'm in trouble with some debts because of my past

stay strong you and OP
>>
as someone who lost a girlfriend to suicide my heart goes out to you man
>>
>>17777368
>>17777355
>Worlds absolute worst boyfriends
>>
>>17777369
lol try harder
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.