[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Argument, kind of. My girlfriend is really self conscious, to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20161119-184214~01.png (106KB, 1080x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161119-184214~01.png
106KB, 1080x960px
Argument, kind of.

My girlfriend is really self conscious, to the point she worries I might cheat.
She's got a modest chest, but one night during a game someone asked name a hot celebrity, so I immediately responded Kate Upton, after seeing something about her earlier that day knowing she is considered "hot", this has stayed on my girlfriends mind to this day several weeks later.
She saw one of the many hundreds of meme pages I follow and it so happened to be an nsfw one that I didn't even know about, so basically she's really pissed and upset.
What do I do? I cannot convince her anyway.
>>
Not to mention it was our anniversary yesterday. We've already talked about it in person in which I became a total sook and almost began crying.
Just vomited too.
>>
How old are you guys?
Don't mean that in a dick way
Just sound kinda young

I've learned in my strongest relationships honesty is the best policy because everything is pretty much found out eventually if you don't want to be fighting all the time

"YOU THINK KATE UPTON IS HOT!?!??!"

"Yea, not as hot as you, but close" give her a wink and kiss her or some shit

If she takes that as he doesn't love me and wants to cheat then she's not ready to be in a relationship and you'll be 1000x better off without her
>>
>>17777173
There's nothing you can do. This has everything to do with her self-esteem. I had a girlfriend just like her. She could talk about how handsome or sexy Johnny Depp is, but as soon as I talked about some actress she would pitch a bitch like yours is. The most you can do is assure her you love her.
>>
>>17777173
does this need a thread, just post in >ask the opposite genders
ironically most guys are in there and will answer.
>>
>>17777195
Nah, you arent sounding like a dick, both 18, this is really our first relationship, we've been together for a year.

And my honest answer was that I don't really find her that hot, she's just kind of the only chick that popped into my head at that time.
>>17777197
She's as loyal as they come, she doesn't talk of anyone that looks any better than I, and she's actually thought that since before we were dating apparently so I'm not concerned with that side.

Thank you both.
>>
>>17777199
New to board, but also kind of did want guy answers who've been through this before. Thanks for the heads up tho
>>
Keep posting, people.

The 7get is almost here!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.