[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm done. I'm done drinking myself to sleep, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I'm done.

I'm done drinking myself to sleep, I'm done playing video games for 18 hours a day, I'm done being a neet, I'm done feeling lonely, I'm done feeling sad, I'm done having no friends, I'm done feeling like a victim. I'm done wasting my life.

I want to do something, and make a big change in my life. I want to move to Guilin, China, and become a farmer.

What do I need to do this? So far I've calculated 600 dollars for a one way ticket.
>>
>>17777066
how about you start calculating how much money you need for land, a place to sleep, etc ?
>>
>>17777066
As an ex-hikkikomori let me tell you that, at least in my case, after becoming a functional member of society I constantly miss my hikki days and I lock myself in my room, comsume drugs and play videogames/watch anime whenever I get the chance (basically all of my off days).

That said, becoming a farmer is not easy, and if you plan on living off your land China is a bad place because due to overpopulation land is expensive as fuck, if you are not a landowner then the neet life is better than farmer's.

Just get a job wherever you are and see where you get from there.
>>
I know you want to make a big change but sometimes a small-big change works just as swell

How about a week trip somewhere
>>
>>17777066
OK, that's a little left-field, man.

Are you planning on doing this legally or illegally? If you want to do it legally, you're going to need a Z Visa, and those are hard as fuck to get if you don't have a degree in a highly-desirable field, and several years' work experience. Basically, your prospective employers, whoever they are, need to be able to prove that they couldn't have found a Chinese national to do the job instead. Good fucking luck, with any manual labor job (teaching jobs are the big exception, because the demand is so high that they're willing to stretch the rules quite a bit).

If you're planning on doing it illegally ... seriously, don't. Even if you were able to find somebody to hire you, I can promise you a foreigner employed illegally on a farm somewhere is going to draw the attention of the authorities, and you don't want to get arrested in China. You think we treat illegal immigrants badly in America? Well, we do, but there's no comparison.

Or were you planning on buying a plot of land and just starting a farm yourself? Even if you had the money, which you don't, that's not going to happen for a lot of other legal reasons. I mean, if you're rich enough you can make almost anything happen, but I doubt you're that rich.

I'm not even telling you to give up on your dream -- plenty of other people will do that for me, and personally I'm all in favor of doing stupid and crazy things, even if they're unlikely to work out exactly how you're picturing -- but pick a slightly different dream or a different country. You want to teach English in China (or Taiwan, or Japan, or Korea, or Thailand, or ...)? Get TEFL certified (optional for some places) and go for it. You want to work on a farm? That's best done closer to home.
>>
>>17777089
How did you become a functioning member of society when you were a neet/hikkikomori?
>>
If you want to make big changes, start with fundamental ones you can do Right now for Free.

1) Stop Drinking Completely for at least 1 month
2) Stop videovames Completely for at least one month
3) Drink Water or nothing at all. Eat plain, priobiotic yogurt daily, eat lots of vegetable-fiber as the main dish, eat high fat meats as the side. Stop eating bread, stop eating sweets. Do all this for at least 1 month
4) pick somethung youve always been interested in but alwags procrastinated actually getting into. Rock climbing, piano, bird watching, yoga, whatever interests you. Do it for at least 1 month with intent to get better at it and dont give up or hate on yourself.

If youre ready to make a big change in your life and commit to it, you can do these and Not have to move to china
After this first month, you will be thinking clearly, strongly, and happily, likely moreso than you ever imagined you could, especially in a short time. From there, its up to You to do what it takes to truly know yourself and fulfill your soul's desire.
Dont be harsh on yourself op, youre just as human as the rest of us, and you have so much power to attain your own contentment.
Go on.
>>
>>17777117
There is no short answer to that question as it is a proccess that even today is still going.

I was quite young when I was a Hikki (15/16 to 18/19 I believe, for some reason all of that period of time is blurry) and I just went back to school (I say "just went back" but that was just a step in the proccess, I just mark that event as the end of my hikki life) so the part of reinserting myself into society wasn't really that hard, the hard part was dealing with all my demons.

As for how I dealt with my demons... honestly pure willpower, I have a conflictive personality so I tend to do what everyone tells me I can't, in this case all the information I got was that you could not reinsert yourself into society by pure willpower, suck on that one, science.

Also I believe I depleted my life's luck by getting the friends I got, they are awesome and I owe them more than I can repay in a lifetime.
>>
>>17777122
You have good advice but I will improve upon it.

>Stop Drinking Completely for at least 1 month
Try 1 day, then try 2 days and so on, 1 month is too much time.
>Stop videovames Completely for at least one month
Same as above
>Drink Water or nothing at all. Eat plain, priobiotic yogurt daily, eat lots of vegetable-fiber as the main dish, eat high fat meats as the side. Stop eating bread, stop eating sweets. Do all this for at least 1 month
Once again, try 1 day.
>pick something youve always been interested in but always procrastinated actually getting into. Rock climbing, piano, bird watching, yoga, whatever interests you. Do it for at least 1 month with intent to get better at it and dont give up or hate on yourself.
How the fuck do you get good at bird watching? Anyway instead of some random hobby I'd recommend doing excercise 10 minutes a day, also spend 10 minutes cleaning anything, might as well be your computer's desktop, just delete that reaction image you saved 3 months ago and never used.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.