[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm a '''security guard'''

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: th.jpg (9KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9KB, 300x225px
So I'm a '''security guard''' at a plant. I basically sit in an office all day and occasionally open the gate to let trucks through. A little over 3 months ago, I accidentally closed the gate too early, it gashed a tire on one of the trucks, and all the air went out. There was never any counseling done, nobody has said anything to me about it since then.

My supervisor leaves the computer in the office logged into her email. Recently she has been emailing my security company's branch manager for my area about the incident. On November 1 he asked if an incident report had been written (it hadn't) and if pictures had been taken (they hadn't).
>>
>>17777056
Well it seems like you done got away with it then.

Congrats bub.
>>
>>17777056
you gonna get problems bro
>>
>>17777056
Don't worry about it if it was an honest mistake. Any reaction/action towards/against you would have happened long ago.

Incident reporys are usually needed for insurance purposes, and seeing if something can be done to prevent this from happening again.
>>
Sorry, op here. Didn't realize this was actually posted - it said there was an error posting.

In my supervisors email I see she has gotten an email with pictures of the gate yesterday, showing the minor damage, a small dent. I right-click on the pictures and click properties, it shows Date Taken: 11/18/2016 10:36 AM. So that was about 2.5 hours after I left yesterday. I also have found counseling/incident reports on the subject from yesterday.

I'm wondering if they're planning on using this as evidence to terminate me. Surely they can't use pictures from 3+ months after an incident as evidence? And they can't write me up for something 3+ after it happened?
>>
>>17777436
You'll probably get scolded for it but it's highly unlikely they'd go through the trouble of firing you for it, unless you've been slacking off on other parts of the job.
>>
>>17777056
They're required to file incident reports by their lawyers and insurance companies, in case anyone sues them. (if the truck was a delivery from another company and not an in-house one, for example). It has very little to do with you.
>>
>>17777056
just going to have to wait and see man

if nobody talked to you about it, better not to raise it yourself
if it's your supervisors job to file a report and they didn't, it's on them
so say nothing

if someone asks, just tell them what happened
everyone is probably insured, and you didn't kill anyone

not much else you can do
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.