[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I finally met a girl from tinder with whom we really hit it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: doyouplayanysports.png (261KB, 500x603px) Image search: [Google]
doyouplayanysports.png
261KB, 500x603px
So I finally met a girl from tinder with whom we really hit it off on all fronts - same interests, absolutely stunning, seems like a great personality etc. Ended up kissing at the end of the night and she wanted to schedule something this Friday (yesterday).

The thing is, she called in sick, thus cancelling the planned meetup, and isn't really too keen on reading my messages on facebook/doesn't communicate much online.

What the fuck's going on? This is a first time I've had a thing with a girl since I broke up with my ex 1.5 years ago. My confidence was through the roof and I felt like I had won a fucking million dollars, but right now I'm getting really, really mentally crushed. I've had rejections with tinder dates before, but not after a girl shows that much interest. How do I deal with this, what do I do and why the fuck would someone do this to me.
>>
>>17777008
>why the fuck would someone do this to me
gotta stop thinking like that fampai, no one owes you nothing
>>
>>17777008
what a girl says is true in the moment and that moment only

just because she talks about making plans in the future doesn't mean it will happen

>My confidence was through the roof and I felt like I had won a fucking million dollars, but right now I'm getting really, really mentally crushed.

there's your problem
you are relying on this girl to make you feel good, to give you good emotions, which is ultimately the women's role in the relationship
but what does she get out this?
>>
File: nightmarevision.jpg (66KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
nightmarevision.jpg
66KB, 722x349px
>>17777020
OP here and this sounds like bullshit, desu. I'm not dating 12 year olds over here. My free time is somewhat important to me and I refuse to believe that women in general do not acknowledge that.
>>
>>17777023
yeah but the thing is youre on tinder which is an app for hooking up

kind of like coming to 4chan for advice when its an image board for anime and shitposting
>>
>>17777034
ok now that's your ego talking
you want her to make you a priority
it doesn't work like that
people have lives and other things to focus on
you just started dating, so you don't just instantly jump to the top of her to do list
there's a reason she's becoming cold towards you
and you getting upset about it just shows how much more invested than her you are
>>
File: 1NIYM.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1NIYM.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>17777008
>>
File: tameher.jpg (50KB, 800x501px) Image search: [Google]
tameher.jpg
50KB, 800x501px
>>17777043
Are you trying to tell me that her time > my time or some variation of that? If people, no matter how I know them, schedule something with me - I expect them to respect that and they usually do.

I don't actually see how this has anything to do with the girl in question though. Her cancelling/rescheduling isn't the issue here. The issue is - why the fuck would she appear to be very much into me one night and drop it 24 hours later.
>>
>>17777057
Maybe you said some arrogant shit like you're doing now
>>
>>17777057
girls are not like men
they can be into you one moment
and if you do some unattractive behavior they
can become turned off
I'm not saying your time is less valuable than hers
I'm saying you have to be prepared to work with the girl
this happen one time and instead of being understanding and keeping things casual. You're turning this into some serious ordeal and took it as a personal attack which isn't the case,
of course a girl would like to see you again if you're a cool guy
but would a cool guy be getting butthurt about her flaking ONE time and start making threads about how piss he is
reflect anon
reflect
I'm going to bed good luck kid
>>
>>17777070
And that is why i'm asking on an image board of all places. Like I said, just feeling hurt and wondering what could have caused this, that's it. I do not plan on telling this shit to her in person or anything.
>>
>>17777081
you're feeling hurt because
you're focused on what you want
on what you can get the from the girl
if you had a million dollars and offered it to someone, would you care if they didn't accept it?
no of course not
so you're coming at this girl with your cup half full and expecting her to fill it
instead of brining a full cup to the table and just offering her good experiences
>>
>>17777041
nigga got a point
>>
>>17777081
bro you sound like a person who knows better than posting on 4chan, all you're gonna get is bitter fuckboys who prey on your weaknesses and read into your words shit that isn't there and then chastise you, fuck that dude.

And onto some normal advice: you shouldn't base your value on others, I sometimes meet people I hit off really well with and It's very easy to boast and be like "Damn I feel like a million bucks right now I'm such a great fuckin player" and then other people come along I don't get along with and it incites you to think otherwise, but that's a wrong perception man, not every feedback you get from someone else should make you doubt yourself, she is another person with a different perception of reality, I always say - if you are at your nicest, and you're truly trying, and it STILL doesn't work - you two are simply incompatible, too different, and so she might have reached that conclusion.

Either that or she is genuinely sick, you can't judge yet.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.