[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something odd happened brehs and I need your two cents on what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: towel.png (298KB, 2271x2380px) Image search: [Google]
towel.png
298KB, 2271x2380px
Something odd happened brehs and I need your two cents on what to make of it:

>earlier this week, my friend arrived early to class, it was only him and two stoner chicks he doesnt talk to
>7/10 stoner chick starts hitting on my friend
>sat on his lap, flirted with him highlights include "does my ass feel good on your dick?"
>they never talked before that
>he is too surprised to react
>other people start filing in and she slides off
>friend tells the experience to me after class, I think "damn, good for him"

Well, the exact same thing happened to me.

>arrive earlier than usual to class, door's locked
>the two stoner chicks are sitting outside the door
>am wearing a designer hoodie, 7/10 chick's friend notices
>"damn, you always rocking designer, huh?"
>asks for a sip of my Arizona, oblige her
>out of nowhere, the 7/10 starts crawling in between my legs
>back off out of confusion
>she looks up "why'd you do that? It was such a great tunnel"
>get my tea back, sip it, it tastes like weed smoke
>professor opens door, then steps out of room to go piss or something
>chill on a couch in the back of the room

this is when i realized history repeats itself

>the 7/10's friend sits next to me
>7/10 asks to sit on my lap
>without waiting for me to answer, she sits on my thigh, then moves her way over my entire lap
>SweatingTowelMan.jpg
>then says "santa, what I want for christmas is (some asinine shit)"
>play along, ask if there is anything else she wants
>"santa, can I get a boy who loves his girl so much and will do anything for her and has a big cock?"
>become basically catatonic
>deus ex machina, the rest of the class starts filling in, she slides off

bonus round

>she comments that "she only likes the guys who arent interested in her"
>5 minutes later she quickly flashes her ass at me when no one was looking, she wasnt wearing underwear

TL;DR
friend had a funky experience with a stoner chick, I had a similar experience with the same chick

what do I do now?
>>
FUCK HER
U
C
K

H
E
R
>>
Weed makes some people super horny.

Other than that, though, just make sure you bag your junk if you want to go for that skanky pussy - your whole damn school might've been in that cooch at some point in time for all you know.
>>
What the fuck do yo think anon? I mean, fuck, seriously?
It is literally impossible for you to NOT fuck her unless you simply run away.
How old are you by the way? This sounds like the kind of shit you would only ever see at junior high school, get it while you can.
>>
>>17776650
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1kW5DtJRFxt
>>
We high school now?
>>
>>17776727
semen demon xD
>>
>>17776727
You sound like Leo from leo and satan! xD
you asked fow it!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.