[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do all bearded men look like grandfathers? Even if they are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

Why do all bearded men look like grandfathers? Even if they are in their 20s they look really old, like Santa Claus or grandfather old. I mean those with huge beards, not 1-2 day beards. I had a classmate who was 21 and I always thought he was almost 50 and talked to him like an older person. Why do men have beards?
This guy looks around 45-48 without beard and at least 70 with it, maybe even 80.
>>
without a beard

My problem is that I can't see a bearded man belonging to my age group, only as a grandfather or father's generation. Even if they are younger than me. I could never date with anyone who grows a beard because he will look very, very pedophile for me. The same is with pencil mustache, I would immediately break up becuase of that (if they don't shave). It looks sleazy, like a younger version of pedophile. It isn't very good that I look like a child, despite being far above average 4chan user age. Is it shallow? Would you break up if your gf did something to her face?
>>
>>17776574
help me, why do men do that?
>>
>>17776969
because the ability to grow a beard is one of the last symbols of virility and masculinity left in a world drained of traditional institutions, roles and values.

Granted, 21 year olds shouldn't have full beards. Even when they can grow lucious, lost at sea chin manes, beards ought to indicate wisdom and experience more than be an fashion item.

But fuck it, if he's man enough to pull off a Bret Keisel, he's man enough for anyone.
>>
File: beard shop.jpg (79KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
beard shop.jpg
79KB, 480x640px
>>17777354
This guy gets it.
>>
>>17776574
>Why do men have beards?

We like them.
They're manly, we're men, seems like a good fucking match.
Also, because I don't give a fuck if some girls think beards are shit, because some other girls like them.
Also keeps my face warm in winter.
I go bear mode with weight, beards and hibernating in this fucking cold.
Beards give +10 woodcutting skill.

Also, society has been very anti-man. Beards are the cure to counteract the feminazation of men. It's our way of rebelling.
>>
>>17777382
Not just +10 to wood cutting but at least +15 frost resistance.
>>
>>17777354
Why do all the leftists hipsters have a beard if it such a manly thing?
>>
>>17777391

Because society tells them they need to be clean shaven to get a job.
Their parents want them to get a job.
"For some reason, they didn't hire me. Guess I'll send a couple of applications out tomorrow on my daily starbucks run".

They don't want jobs. They want someone to walk into Starbucks, see them on their laptop and suddenly "discover" them and all their hiden fucking talents.

Hipsters are cunts, mate.

That said, I know this one guy at work who loks like one, but is actually pretty chill and a hard worker. Massive beard. Actually has a comb for it. A beard fucking comb.
Dude's cool as fuck.
>>
>>17776587
>>17776574
>Men with beards look much older
Yes, and many many women have huge fetishes for older men and have daddy issues.
Men like young women and women like older men.

Plus it's gratifying to feel general respect from people from having a good mane.
>>
File: woolrich.jpg (121KB, 857x1024px) Image search: [Google]
woolrich.jpg
121KB, 857x1024px
>>17777391
A sad attempt at inverting traditional masculine symbols. I work in forestry, we're all bearded men in flannel shirts. The joke goes that we have to live up to the lumberjack stereotype to reclaim these things from metrosexuals.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.