[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know how to get a guy to have sex with me by going to a bar/club/going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1478966331662.jpg (2MB, 3840x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1478966331662.jpg
2MB, 3840x2560px
I know how to get a guy to have sex with me by going to a bar/club/going on tinder or OKCupid. But like, how do you get a boyfriend, someone you love who loves you back, how do you make such a connection with someone?
>>
File: 1478817936692.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478817936692.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>17776536
You chose your fate normie, all thats left to you is Chad in his 40s with a beer gut and straight republican voting record
>>
You could try to do everything that leads to sex without giving the pussay, that will make the male work and invest.

If he doesn't want to then he doesn't fuck, if he wants to fuck he will invest.

T. overthinking male
>>
>>17776536
>I know how to get a guy to have sex with me by going to a bar/club/going on tinder or OKCupid.

By not doing all of that.
That kinda shit makes you the type of person who'll say "it's just sex" when you cheat, because it now means jack fucking shit to you, you've devalued it so much.
>>
>>17776536
w-what city are you in OP
>>
By not going to bar to find those types of guys that are worth settling for.

OK, I'm lying. You might find a worthwhile guy at a club/bar but it's going to be unlikely he'll open up to you.

But in the off chance you see a guy in the corner, minding his own business, not your typical Chad you might find in a bar, then you're set for a good conversation. But again, he'll probably be a wallflower. But he may have the same interests as you and he's more likely to stick around compared to those usual guys you meet at a bar.
>>
>>17776548
This.
Don't try to look for a partner, just relax and the right person might just show up some time.
>>
>>17776536
compatibility is required. discerning compatibility is tedious, and requires investment of time and effort (and also proper timing and a bit of luck).
>>
>>17776542
Why do you have a picture of my wife? You fuck nigga
>>
>>17776542
who is that saemon daemon
>>
>>17776616
Thats Laci Green. I fucked her.
>>
Meet people and have the intention of getting to know them rather then just having sex with them.
>>
>>17776621
good job man
>>
>>17776536

Well for one, sometimes when you bang a random guy he will want to be your BF.

Overall there is no solution. Some guys no matter what you do are gonna just fuck and then leave.

The single biggest tip I can give you is to make the guy wait a few dates. Show interest but don't be TOO available. Generally if he's willing to go on a few dates without getting sex then he is generally interested.

> guy who's slept with a lotta women
>>
File: 1475881613367.jpg (17KB, 231x244px)
1475881613367.jpg
17KB, 231x244px
>>17776629
>>
>>17776639
I've never gotten a date before, just hookups
>>
>>17776623
I do have the intention of getting to know them rather than just having sex, but they just want to have sex with me.
>>
>>17776584
Yeah that hasn't worked for the past decade.
>>
>>17776687

Oh wow.

Well you need to be social. Not drunken bar social. Like clubs, activities, church, etc...

You need a group of girlfriends. Yall can help eachother be social and meet guys.

Id try church and see if there is a group for your age. my brother met his wife in church.

How are you looks? out of 10?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.