[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently broke up with my girlfriend who I fucking hated, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 4.jpg (262KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
262KB, 900x600px
I recently broke up with my girlfriend who I fucking hated, and since I've become single, one of my female friends has been wayyy more excited to see me. When she sees me she smiles way bigger than before, she teases me, and has started laughing hard at every single joke I say. Plus other things that she never did before.

Long story short, I think she's into me.

The problem is, she will text me, then after a while just won't respond. She'll send another text a day later, then after a while will just stop responding. And so on. If she doesn't respond I won't send another text so I don't sound desperate or something.

So what do you all think the deal is? Am I mistaking her newly found kindness for flirting?
>>
First of all, if shes your "friend" you are 100% able to tell her to fuck off if she doesn't reply faster
I tell that to my friends - not female as i dont have female friends you fag-.

Shes not into you until you take her on a date, a thumbs up in a profile picture doesn't count as anything.
>>
>>17776538
I'm a fag because I have friends of the opposite sex? Alright man. Thank you for the input.
>>
The first thing that went through my mind is this -- if you hated your now ex-girlfriend, your friend probably knew that too.

She probably knows how tough it is to go through a break up. So she's being much more better of a friend to support you.

And hey, may be she is into you -- who knows. But let her do that. Don't just jump right into another thing. Let it happen naturally, so if she doesn't respond to you, don't let it get you all hung up. It's just a girl.
>>
>>17776568
I mainly included the "who I fucking hated" in the original post to tell that I wasn't upset about breaking up. The problem is that she doesn't know that, and I don't want her getting the wrong idea of saying "yeah she was a crazy bitch". But she can visibly see that I haven't been upset.

So yeah, you may be right. It's just strange that she acts so different over text than in person.

I won't let it eat me up. Thank you.
>>
>>17776575
Thats good to hear. Honestly, just take it as it goes. It's fun. It's suppose to be fun when you're single again. I know that when I broke up with a really crazy bitch I just spent a month or two just having fun -- bars, drinks with friends with guys and women. I just wanted to enjoy life again. Just don't get all worked up over any perceived thing, it's not even a big deal. She's probably busy. You guys will hang out -- and hey, if you want something to happen, just kiss her. Usually you'll be able to read the situation enough to realize there's sexual tension and just make a move.
>>
>>17776586
Yeah being single again is quite a relief. She was very controlling sometimes. I just miss being able to talk to someone.
>>
>>17776593
That's what friends are for. Go make some. you'd be very surprised at how easy it is just to go let something off your chest at someone at, say, a bar lol. Or you could just get your mind off things by filling your time with work, hobbies. Idk OP. Do what makes you happy, as cliche as it is.
>>
>>17776597
I've got friends, quite a few of them. Just my friends and I don't communicate in that way. We're always sarcastic and never serious. I can't really open my self up to them and tell my feelings.
>>
>>17776612
I find drinking always helps let it out. Go have a couple drinks -- or get plastered, either way -- with them one night. You'll feel much more better about it all the next morning. Drinks let your true feelings out
>>
>>17776564
Yes, you fucking queer.
>>
>>17776730
lmao
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.