[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come people can tell I don't have a social life immediately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 930865.jpg (25KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
930865.jpg
25KB, 460x276px
How come people can tell I don't have a social life immediately after meeting me?
How do I stop this?
>>
Cause you're a weirdo mate
>>
>>17776688
/thread
>also those numerals
>>
>>17776688
Basically this.

Is your hygiene and clothing acceptable? Do you even eye contact? Every said m'lady to a woman unironically?
>>
How do you know if people can tell?
>>
>>17776698
This

Also being awkward or too quiet. Sometimes looks alone can tell you the amount of friends a person has.
>>
>>17776487
it's all in your approach. and believe me, it's easy to tell.
I've been on both ends of the spectrum, when you start from having none, you'll have to learn from scratch. that means a whole lot of misunderstandings and bad impressions about you. learn to observe yourself during any and every social encounters, find where the problem starts, and develop what needs to be developed.
>>
Who meets someone and instantly thinks "Yeah, this fucking loser has no social life." I think you're over reacting.
>>
I'm gonna guess you don't follow the normie dress code. This will make them assume you are not a normie and nowadays the fastest assumption is "he's a nerd, he must have his small nerd group". Maybe replace "nerd" with "dark" or "goth" or whatever but since people don't know they assume your group of friends is small if it's not normie.
This is just my wild assumption, I don't know almost anything about psychology or what people really think.
>>
>>17776487
>>>17776688
>Every said m'lady to a woman unironically?

Yes! Hello m'lady.com!
>>
>>17776487
One way or another, you're telling them. Exactly how, I can't say; I'd have to meet you myself to be sure.

If you are like many people here, however, you're probably going way too far in expressing a single "obsession" (in quotes because that word has Meanings that may or may not apply to you, but this is the word that people will use, correctly or no). Wearing a Mario T-shirt is one thing; wearing a handcrafted Sonichu medallion is quite another.
>>
>>17776487
To me it's that everyone immediately thinks and treats me like a super polite/nice/fragile guy (or more precisely boy).

No one thinks I would want to go to a party/bar/club or just a few beers because somehow I seem so timid to them. Through all of my high school was the same shit, people arranging parties right infront of me without ever considering I would want to go there.
I thought college would change the situation but no, still get the same treatment from everyone.

And even if I somehow end up drinking with someone, the whole night is just a series of condescending comments like I'm an underage kid at an adult gathering "oh look at anon downing that beer hehe you go anon". God forbid I even consider approaching another female, that would result in a all night long roast like I should leave that thing to the "real" guys.

Maybe it's because of my babyface or my tone of voice but it's really making me want to just become a complete asshole, so I separated from/ignored most of my former friends just because of that.

I know the problem is in me probably, not them but it's been fucking me up mentally from the start and resulted in me starting any social interaction with an already negative state of mind where I don't like the person from the beginning based on nothing whatsoever.

Sorry for blogpost had to get it out, just wanted you to know there are similar degenerate cunts like us here.
>>
>>17778103
Just get a bit more "aggressive" . If they arranging 'em in front of you , ask if they don't mind if you go , tell 'em you gonna bring some beers to convince them .
Also , make your ' polite guy ' into a bit of laidback/relaxed one , giving not much fucks generally . If they tell you 'no , 'cuz bla bla bla' just answer 'then fuck yourselves ' and give them a genuinely laugh the whole thing off .
Just kinda learn how not to be needy.
Also , you can build up your own group , look for those cunts like yourself ( the weird ones you genuinely enjoy time being with ) and add one people at a time to your circle . Hang out with them . If you manage to build up 5-10 people this way , there you have it .
>>
>>17778103
You should try beating a few of past your friends so that they can realize that you are not so polite.
That should clear up any misunderstandings.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.