[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal for people to have sex really quickly in a relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1472588080211.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472588080211.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
Is it normal for people to have sex really quickly in a relationship? Like within two weeks?
>>
How old are you?

Generally for individuals 21+ two weeks would be a longer than normal time unless you are both devoutly religious. That is from the first time hanging out.
>>
Yeah, it really blew my mind when i realised that what i saw on TV sitcoms literally happened everyday. People have sex

One of my closest friends who was an autistic fuck staretd to get laid and said to me "women do not care about that -state and security- they want to fuck you, if you fuck them good they stay with you and if you don't they leave, is that simple".

For example, it might be that the girl agreed upon the "relationship terms" but the sex would be the sealed deal without the -ok/thumbs up- sex the contract has no value for them.

I don't think this really applies to males, for men if we could fuck without a relationship contract we would totally do it, like just FUCK.

But yeah, this is the world we are living on now
>>
>>17776477
me

All things considered, yes this is the norm to have sex relatively early in a committed relationship.

But equally true is that if you aren't ready or she isnt ready then fuck the norm. Do what makes you both comfortable. Neither of you should ever feel dumb/silly/stupid/selfish/etc for wanting to wait to have sex. That is also totally normal. An average does not represent the individual.
>>
>>17776466
Depends on the person man, I usually take longer than the 2 weeks anon above said because I tend to fall in love really easily, and I realize I don't know someone well enough in 2 weeks
>>
>>17776472
Not OP
But what
t. 24
>>
>>17776466
It really depends. Best not to think about what's normal and just handle it based on the situation.
>>
Current relationship we had sex on our third date
It can differ a lot between people, since their comfort with sex varies
>>
Majority of my sexual encounters happen during the first meeting period.

24 year old with about 20 girls under my belt
>>
I've never been in a relationship that didn't begin with sex several weeks prior.

Actually, I was seeing a girl over the summer. We had sex for the first time after two weeks, and she begged me not to think she was a whore. We're both 26, so I was really surprised that a) it took two weeks to have sex in the first place, and b) that she thought sex after two weeks was too soon for people our age.

I mean, that's just me. I'm pretty liberal when it comes to sex, and most of my partners are, too. The truth is, whatever is comfortable for you and your partner is best.
>>
>>17776466
If you're a degenerate then yes.
>>
>>17776477
>women do not care about that -state and security- they want to fuck you, if you fuck them good they stay with you and if you don't they leave, is that simple
Welcome to hypergamy.
>>
How and when would you know to initiate?

This whole courting thing is awkward for people like me
>>
>>17776733
Absolutely disgusting
>>
Depends on factors such as age, location, previous relationships. Generally, two weeks is not "really quickly", on the contrary.

Assuming you're both adult urban non-virgins, the general guideline is no sex until the third date.
>>
>>17776466
It depends on the people.
To me it personally takes a couple of months at least, plenty of my friends fuck after a couple of dates.
It depends on how much you value sex.
>>
>>17777329
>a couple of months
That's an outlier. Are you a teenager, virgin, or very religious? There couldn't be other reasons.
>>
>>17777336
25, agnostic, lost my virginity many years ago.

I don't like the idea of having sex with someone I don't care about. I am not even strongly attracted to people I don't feel emotionally close to.
Also - fucking someone means taking a lot of risks (pregnancies, STD and their life long consequences) and there is no way to be 100% safe while fucking.
I prefer waiting and getting to know the other person decently well before doing it, so I can minimize the risk (it's less likely to get a STD by a long term, committed partner than from a random ONS) and have someone I trust by my side if something goes wrong.
>>
>>17777350
Very few guys would be willing to date you for months of no sex. You're going to have to find someone with a low sex drive, or religious. Essentially you're cutting down your potential dating pool to a tiny fraction of what it could be.
>>
>>17777299
Absolutely correct. Fucking disgusting slut.
>>
>>17777352
Never had the slightest problem dating, to be honest.
Had two long term relationships and dated a few guys in between, and I was the one dumping the guys I went out with 90% of the time.
It never affected me negatively in any way.
>>
>>17777376
Do you lie to the guys you date and lead them on? Or do you tell them upfront that you're frigid and you don't want to have sex?
>>
>>17777377
I am not frigid, I enjoy sex - I don't like fucking around, I don't see the purpose.

And, no, I don't lie. I tell them if they ask me or if the topic comes up. I never had problems making guys stick around, tho.
>>
>>17777399
What exactly do you tell them? It sounds like you just enjoy wasting men's time. If you tell them "not yet, when I feel ready" they will assume that a few more dates at most. And when nothing has changed after a few weeks, they will realize you will never want to have sex and dump you. They'll leave because they're bitter you led them on with false promises and wasted their time.
>>
I met a girl in my class who was obviously interesting in muh dick. Something like 2 weeks after we first met she came to my place and we fucked. We didn't even have to flirt or anything, since we met we must have talked to each other like 5 times tops. Easy and simple sex, it was great.

We still have sex from time to time.
>>
>>17776466
Normal is subjective.

For some it is for some it isn't.

I've had one night stands turn into relationships, I've had a relationship where it took 6 months, and my current one took 3 weeks.
>>
>>17777403
>What exactly do you tell them?
Something like "I do not want to have sex until I trust and care about the other person. It might take a couple of months or even more. I understand if you're not fine with it". I went out with 7 guys excluding the two guys I got in a relationship with, and just one of them dumped me because of this. I dumped the other 6 guys after around 3-6 weeks of dating because of character flaws or other things.

>wasting men's time
I am not wasting their time more than they're wasting mine.

>you will never want to have sex
I do want to have sex. I don't want to fuck guys I don't give a shit about just to get off or get them off.
I do a fine job at getting myself off alone and I don't see why someone would feel entitled to fucking me just because we went out for a few drinks.
>>
>>17777403
Damn anon, you seem bitter or something. I'm a guy and I have he same kind of feelings on sex as this femanon. I'm only interested in having sex with someone that I care about and feel a meaningful connection with. I'm a college student who regularly parties and drinks too, and I'm a member of Greek life to top it off so I certainly for the bill for someone who could easily engage in casual sex if I do desired, I just don't.
I would gladly date >>17777432 and not feel in the slightest like my time was being wasted. I don't want to share the intimacy unless I know you really well, I can jerk myself off if I'm just looking for a quick release.
>>
>>17776466

It varies widely.
>>
>>17776466
If sex doesn't occur on the first date then there won't be a second.
>>
File: IRL Waifu.gif (2MB, 522x248px) Image search: [Google]
IRL Waifu.gif
2MB, 522x248px
>>17776466

Oh shit, I always thank grills for the secks afterwords...then I tell them to call an Uber because I have work tomorrow.

And to answer your question:

Yes, it's completely normal; no sexual chemistry aka bad/boring sex is easily a sign that you were attracted to her but now that you've had her, you're bored.

Anyways, give her the dick for as long as you can (maybe she'll get better if she was bad at it) and if she doesn't then abandon ship.
>>
get 7
>>
File: MFW Sad.png (395KB, 592x593px) Image search: [Google]
MFW Sad.png
395KB, 592x593px
>>17777781

I was SO fucking close.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.