[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

28 Slept with just one girl Don't have many friends at all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: CEg3rvfWYAAgX1Q.jpg (51KB, 499x677px) Image search: [Google]
CEg3rvfWYAAgX1Q.jpg
51KB, 499x677px
Slept with just one girl
Don't have many friends at all
Two girls I've been friends with for a long time def would be interested in me
I'm worried about it not working out and losing a friend
what do?
>>
>adult
>friends
>female "friends"

dude grow the fuck up
>>
>>17776436

What does this even mean?
>>
>>17776445
yes, fuck at least one (1) of them (the female friends)
>>
>>17776436
>>17776445

He is calling someone childish because he cant conceive of the idea of two adult individuals of the opposite sex being merely friends.

Pot calling the kettle black imo
>>
>>17776473
I cannot conceive the idea of two adult individuals of the opposite sex being merely friends. I just cannot fanthom a reason for a male to be interested in a female outside the "i would totally fuck you in the pussy if i could" reason.

If they are friends as they say, you wouldn't be friends it would be a relationship because it makes fucking sense. Like if my best friend was a pasable female i would totally marry him.

OP just wants validation to fuck the females, but scared to do it because he has no male friends and the "friendship" he has with the females is the only thing he has "going on", funny thing is, op says "def would be interested in me" implying he acknowledges what im sayingas true.
>>
>>17776492
I pity you for such limiting thinking. Grow up mate.

I mean sure, OP go for it.

But the guys and girls cant be friends trope is really getting old on this board, especially considering how misguided it is. Or maybe the only people on this board are horny teens, either or.
>>
>>17776500
I do not think it's limited, as i go back to the hypothetical point where they both meet and how friendship relationships are for humans.

I understand we disagree, but most of such contacts end up being friends because one party wants to have sex or sees the other as a posible partner. while the other party does not. Eventually they call this a friendship.
Maybe the friendship with females is different from the ones with males. But it's always about "what can i get from this", be a confident, someone to chat, etc. but most of the time if it wasn't for an activity they both shared they won't be friends or even know their names, as you won't hang out with the female without doing nothing if you were given the choice of do something or not do something.
>>
>>17776500
You sound like a roastie

>>17776432
Go for it OP, if they are into you the relationship is already asymetrical and you have the upper hand.
>>
>>17776511
>guy shitposting on 4chan tells people he is right about women
>4chan
>women

fuck off lel, I've 4-5 female friends AND a girlfriend and never did anything with them. It's your insecurity / your lack of self-control that makes you think it's impossible

did your girlfriend have a "male friend"? :))
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.