[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>visiting gf in Japan >costing me quite a bit of money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_lnrf6r9gCp1qeyj2to1_500.jpg (31KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnrf6r9gCp1qeyj2to1_500.jpg
31KB, 500x376px
>visiting gf in Japan
>costing me quite a bit of money
>also want to visit another friend of mine, who's a girl
>gf is very insecure, already brought it up to her but she seems bothered
>to add, have no idea when I would be able to go to Japan again; could be never

How do I handle this? By the way, this was a regular relationship that became long distance; she's coming back to the US next year.
>>
>>17776404
>How do I handle this?
Dissolve her fears by marrying her before you see the other woman.
>>
>>17776427
Kek. Thanks Anon but I'd rather something less extreme
>>
Bring your girlfriend with you. Dont hangout with your friend alone. It is mildly unreasonable for her to be insecure, but if she is included then there is no reason for her to disagree.
>>
>>17776433
The only less extreme measure I can think of is to ask her to accompany you when you meet this other woman.

I don't think you can talk her out of her insecurities. You have to either let her monitor what you're doing when you see your friend, or show her that you want her more than you could want any other woman.
>>
>>17776449
Then communicate more about it. Dont leave it at that. Grill her since you know she is obviously bothered. If she can't communicate how she feels clearly about the situation then there are more severe problems than her insecurity when it comes to a healthy relationship between the two of you.

Alternatively you could just go anyways and hang with your friend or equally insist she is there citing that it would make you personally feel more comfortable.
>>
I feel like putting pressure on her to talk about how she feels and insisting that she comes when you see your friend are might strain your relationship and cause a big fight, especially since you've been away from each other for a while.
>>
>>17776404

How often do you get to see your gf? Unless you've discussed the fact that you're also planning on seeing your friend beforehand that's a little bit un-kosher. If you never planned to have your gf with you when you went to meet up with your friend, that's even more un-kosher even if he was a dude.

It sounds like you can't really make it out to Japan that often, which I can only guess means that you don't see your gf much either. To her it probably sounds like "OK! I've seen you, checked that off the list, now I'm gonna go do some other stuff I want to do - see ya later!" If you had always planned on bringing her along then it's a different story.
>>
>>17776666
All the more reason for OP to marry her while he's there.
>>
>>17776404
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0EsNikVxly2
>>
>>17776666
U make good sense anon, but your quads render you an untrustworthy anon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.