[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I leave a guild as a leader in an MMORPG? I wat to leave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: dog family weewee.jpg (94KB, 1199x865px) Image search: [Google]
dog family weewee.jpg
94KB, 1199x865px
How do I leave a guild as a leader in an MMORPG? I wat to leave due to drama and to get my life in the right track financially. Here's some backstory.

>make a guild after drama in a guild me and friends were in
>make three of my friends officers, the rest members
>two of those officers dated, didn't know a thing until...
>... they broke up, one is torn apart
>that torn apart guy specifically was the co-admin, the one i trusted the most
>he leaves the game
>guild grows a little bit, don't care much
>start raiding with my friends
>finally start realize how shitty they are
>realize they are the reason drama was started in the old and new guild
>main one being the officer who dated the co-admin
>can't kick or demote her because everyone would leave and side with her ASAP

I can't seem to find anyone who is leader-worthy, so I can't transfer lead. I put in so much money and time in this, i don't want to waste it all. But at the same time I just want to say fuck it and burn all these bridges I've made. What do I do, guys?
>>
You force everyone who worths something and raids regularly (They have to, otherwise the ones with the power aka officers will rig it for them) to vote. Since you have no heir of your own, you cannot pick a favorite as you stated you don't like any of them.

two escenarios:
>Guild is made up of many factions coming from other guilds and servers
>There are no factions or loyalties from other servers-guilds big enough to destroy the guild.

So first you make a preventive vote ingame set in a date, people will secretly tell your votes, of those votes the top 5 reach the second stage. You won't tell people much of this, just in case you need a "break" you will like the "opinions" of the guild mates because thats what you believe (kek)

Now, do a cost check, if your guild suffers from case 1, if on those top 3/4/5 one of the faction is not represented, then you must replace one of the 5 with the guy, or make it 6 if it would fuck with another faction.

If your guild is case 2, do the same without rigging shit..

>The actual voting

You take your time for this.

In the actual voting, your pick must be the one with the total majority (51% of able voting guild members). So if from the 5 no one gets 51% then you must do a ballotage or two round system (aka stage 3).

>The Ballotage (Optional)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-round_system

This or you just Ghost.
>>
>>17776289
No one wants to lead. I forgot to mention that.

>This or you just Ghost.
I would do this, but one of my members is my brother. He would throw a fit and make everyone hate me. He's sortof a psychopath. I'm great at choosing guild members, right?
>>
The internet is not real life. Think about that. It's not your real life.
>>
>>17776322
It is when you involve my brother. >>17776304

He also recently started to work for me, so I see him 24/7.
>>
>>17776304
What a shame, it would have been a cool experiment.

The game having a real life relationship with you kynda fucks things up.
Then i guess you just could man the fuck up and instead of ghosting tell everyone you want to keep playing but you don't want to lead anymore and force your brother to do it (like just right click and "make guild master" his char)
>>
>>17776330
That's what it's starting to look like. He is not a good leader by any means, but I have no other option.
>>
>>17776336
Sorry senpai, i have been invested in guilds and i totally loved leading one and seeing how more competent people took charge of many things but never wanted to lead, how they interacted with each other, the banter, the banter directed to me was awesome, people from finland are the best.
But things have to come to an end at some point, and after much effort i just ghosted seeing things werent going anywhere.

it felt so good
>>
>>17776347
I fail to understand how some people can lead a guild for years and years after so much drama. Power to them, man. Much respect.
>>
>>17776426
If politicians can do it in real life, you can totally do it in a controlled enviroment in a vidya gaem
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.