[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>HS dropout NEET >going back to school would cost me a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1479334188206.png (1MB, 781x904px) Image search: [Google]
1479334188206.png
1MB, 781x904px
>HS dropout NEET
>going back to school would cost me a fortune because I'm over 19 or I'd have to take a loan + I hate school and I won't learn anything there anyway
>could try and learn everything by myself and just take the exams without doing the school years
>would have to learn at least 3 subjects which would probably be Maths, Computing and Physics since those are the only things that interest me out of the given options
>look at the exam specifications and subject content
>immediately discouraged
really want to stop wanting to kill myself but at the same time can't get myself to improve my situation
>>
>>17776235
Pathetic. NEETs without mental illness are stupid and lead themselves into artificial mental illness with their lifestyle. Gain some discipline and study. If you truly want it you should be able to fire up the passion for it. If you are not mentally unwell then don't attention whore with statements like 'I want to kill myself' because your laziness has led to a NEET life.
>>
>>17776235
Get some trade shit like an HVAC cert. or whatever it is people need to fuck with cable boxes and modems. It's much more realistic than pursuing some big degree without any resources. You can get them in a much shorter period of time, spend community-college-tier fees, and pursue another degree while you work, if you'd like.
>>
>>17776437
>whatever it is people need to fuck with cable boxes and modems
That would be Cisco certifications, or Microsoft, or even CompTIA+
>>
>>17776421
Hey I didn't ask to be NEET (not OP here)
I graduatede high school and started college, but family troubles ended up pulling me out and I'm in the same situation in terms of not being able to afford it despite trying for two years now to get readmitted.
>>
Find the nearest Independent study high school and enroll u dummy. They don't care how old you are and a diploma's a diploma
U do it at whatever pace u want. U could smash it all out in a few months if u wanted
>>
File: O-oh.jpg (20KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
O-oh.jpg
20KB, 500x335px
>>17777111
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE DIGITS

ALL FOR A FUCKING TRIP FAG
>>
>>17776421

>lead themselves into artificial mental illness
Please, stop talking nonsensical bullshit.
>>
>>17777209
It's not a trip you idiot.
>>
>>17777209
It's because I gave useful info

I was also blessed by RNGesus
>>
>>17776235
Why not take the GED? Pretty much every test but the math is testing you on your common sense, and even in the math test, half of it is multiple choice, and you don't even have to do any complicated problems. Socially speaking, people look down on the GED in comparison to a high school diploma, but you'll have a better time in the real world if you get it. Can't stay a NEET forever. Learned that when my mom died, and now I'm suffering trying to get back into society. Take the leap while you still have that comfort, OP.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.