[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just turned 18 and im leaving my parents and i plan on living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 280px-95-98_Ford_Explorer.jpg (17KB, 280x187px) Image search: [Google]
280px-95-98_Ford_Explorer.jpg
17KB, 280x187px
I just turned 18 and im leaving my parents and i plan on living in my suv to save money, and since i want to save money i also want to make my own food instead of eating out.So i want to know how do i install and electric stove in my car.
>>
This is hilarious, honestly /o/ might be able to help, you'd have to power it with the engine running, making it a fairly technical question
>>
How is it hilarious? Do you think its a dumb idea & that i shouldnt do it?
>>
Electric stoves are shit to have even in your house, mate. Get a microwave and a travel sized propane bbq grill.
>>
>>17776112
>i install and electric stove in my car.
I see no way this could possibly go wrong.
>>
>>17776112
Is that your clunker?
What is the climate?
You need to insulate that thing.
>>
a solar panel would help with powering a small electric countertop burner.
>>
>>17776112
great way to set your car/accomodation on fire

homeless people do that shit all the time

use a gas stove, like a camping one; and aways use it several meters from your vehicle
>>
>>17776233
Ok ill take your advice, thanks
>>
>>17776337
I've traveled a bit and I've seen a lot of people living out of cars for one reason or another

you'l want to get some plastic tubs/shelves for your stuff, shelves are better use of space but you know
most people put the back seats down and sleep across the boot/back seat

get a gallon or two of water, because you'l need enough for washing as well as drinking
get a plastic basin for clothes washing and bathing,

and if you plan to live in your car it's important to keep it really clean
the more compact your living space is the faster uncleanliness will make you miserable

don't drink drive, when you live in your car it can be hard to avoid
and if you get impounded, you are on the street
cops pull over people living in vans all the time to ask them stupid questions
"where are you going" "do you have permanent accommodation" "do you have a criminal record"

managing groceries can be hard without propper storage
get a small crate of instant noodles, keep buying fresh fruit and veg (carrots etc) I just ate vegetables raw when I backpacked
>>
warning
cars have terrible insulation
Ensure you do not freeze in the middle of the night
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.