[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow so my girlfriend went to some chads 21st birthday party last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1435525279883.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1435525279883.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
Wow so my girlfriend went to some chads 21st birthday party last night and now she has the audacity to tell me she loves me like wtf
Who teaches women to pull this kind of shit
>>
>>17775755
she go alone, with her gf's and why didn't she invite you?
>>
>>17775772
Went with people she works with
I was busy
>>
>>17775755
No one teaches them this they do it because they can get away with it. Seriously you won't break up with her even if you hear she went there as chads date.

Put yourself in her shoes. Chad extends a personal invitation to her, she is more than flattered yet has a little problem, you her bf, so she makes it seem no big thing before or she doesn't tell you until after and then tries to prove it is no big thing by telling you she loves you.

Again, make no mistake she went to see him and who knows if she made a fool out of herself or waited in line hoping he would give her the attention she thought was coming because of the invitation.

Good luck getting the truth out of her
>>
>>17775755
Is she underage?
>>
>>17775779
did she ask you to go or went knowing you were busy and couldn't go
>>
>>17775755
Maybe she thought about how much better it would be if you were there with her, and realized how much you mean to her
>>
>>17775795
went knowing I couldnt
>>
>>17775797
That is a problem and how convenient for her, the I love you is to throw you off and try and make you believe you have no reason to be worried. When did you find out she went?
>>
you sound like a little bitch. So she should just stay at home on her birthday because you was too much of a limp dicked faggot to get your calendar cleared?
>>
>>17775797
Can't relax for even a minute, or work or go to school or go take a shit because if you turn your back they got a green light to party all night at chads
>>
>>17775805
Not her birthday
>>
>>17775797
How much better is this other fella than you?
Is he a real threat or is your attitude currently more a that to your relationship status than he is?
What are you so afraid of yah big tough guy?
>>
>>17775810
I never met him or any of the others that attended
>>
>>17776384
Wow indeed. How does she know chad and any idea if she really went with coworkers or even made it home last night? When did you find out she went?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.