[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got fired from my shitty job before I could quit and I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ntjrnom3u01uez1uyo1_1280.jpg (146KB, 552x713px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntjrnom3u01uez1uyo1_1280.jpg
146KB, 552x713px
So I got fired from my shitty job before I could quit and I really want to fuck with that place. I remember the email address and password (it was a gmail account) and I want to log in and just delete the account. But the boss gets a text every time someone new logs in. Does anybody have any creative ways to fuck with people IRL or online?

I bought a box of nails to sprinkle in the parking lot at night to flatten all the tires. There is no security cameras.
>>
Here's an idea:

Grow up.
>>
>>17775680
Why were you let go?
I mean nails in the parking lot.
You certainly don't lack creativity.
>>
A few months ago I told my boss that I have Bipolar disorder and that made him uncomfortable. My boss and my coworkers like to drink a lot and often during work hours and I refused to drink because it effects my disorder. A month ago my boss sat me down, told me he was uncomfortable having someone with a mental illness representing his company and fired me.
>>
>>17775713
Yeah but having a bunch of functioning alcoholics present is perfectly safe. Go to your governments office of workplace discrimination and open up a case. They will lose..they will lose big league
>>
>>17775713
Ha. Do you feel as disabled as you sound? Bipolar. Shut up. Mood disorder. I fucking hate people too but wah.
>>
>>17775832
Actually I don't even think its considered functioning anymore since they drink at work. What shithole do you work in?
>>
>>17775844
Drinking at work makes you a functioning alcoholic. Drinking and forgetting about work on the other hand just makes you an alcoholic.
>>
>I was diagnosed with bipolar 10 years ago.
>I've already filed a discrimination case with my state's equal opportunity commission.

I probably have let my mind wander a bit being unemployed for a month in a small community without a lot of prospects. The boss was a prick. Him and the girl that worked part time as a stripper would start drinking Jack Daniel's at 10:00 in the morning and be shit hammered by 12:00. I was the only sober person up front, the boss saw me as a "Debbie downer with depression" and gave me the sack.
>>
>>17775881
Cool. If your boss owns the place he faces a fine if not a small jail term for being a piece of shit alcoholic. You win at the end of the day. I would leave your shithole town anyways.
>>
>>17775680
Dumb ideas.

>>17775691
Great idea.

>>17775702
7/10 comment

>>17775832
Better idea.
>>
>>17775691
/thread
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.