[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl will sometimes look at me 50 times a day, walk up to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1448927518111.gif (831KB, 320x356px) Image search: [Google]
1448927518111.gif
831KB, 320x356px
This girl will sometimes look at me 50 times a day, walk up to me for conversation, stare at me, tease me, and go places with me, but other days she won't even look at me and ignore me .

What the hell is with this? It's like a switch flips on at night and it decides if she'll love my presence or forget my existence. She doesn't do this with other people.
>>
>>17775568

she might think the same thing about you, cuz it sounds like you're relying on her to guide the relationship and girls arent used to that.

they are taught to express an interest, then stop until the guy responds in kind.
>>
How old are you? She's probably just really insecure, hasn't been in a relationship and doesn't know to flirt
nothing to worry about, if you're the only one she treats like this she likes you.
>>
>>17775582
Fuck.. What do I do? I only recently realized she might have a thing for me so I haven't really shown any interest. What would be a good way to?
>>17775590
I'm 19, it's uni. She said she doesn't really have a history of dating, she even had an awkward prom where she went with a guy who was already with another girl. She also remembers every minute thing I say for some reason too.
>>
>>17775622

heres this one weird trick tofind out if a girl wants to date you...

ask her on a date.
>>
>>17775622
oh wow she's so into you
there is almost no way you can fuck this up if you like her too

just ask her out, she will definetly say yes, hang out together. start casually, if you study the same thing, you can learn together or go shopping or whatever, doesn't matter. meet her a few times, invite her home one day, watch cute anime and then move your arm around her.

if she doesn't move away you have a girlfriend!
>>
>>17775568
She's probably testing to see if you're willing to take effort into talking to her. Or some stupid test to see if she's got you wrapped up around her finger. Either case, she ain't mature.
>>
>>17775629
I would if she wasn't so confusing, plus I have a spree of being rejected
>>17775631
We kinda already have, we went swimming together on multiple occasions, she wanted me to grab onto her when we were swimming because I sucked at diving.
>>
>>17775637

>i would if she wasnt so confusing

this is the problem with the beta.

The alpha doesn't ask the girl out because he knows he'll get her. on the contrary, the alpha gets rejected all the time. he asks the girl out because he knows it doesn't matter if she says no. life is literally the same as it was ten minutes ago, and the only way to find out if you like her is to make a move.

>i have a spree of being rejected

so? girls are not magical vagina monsters who grant wishes if you pass their tests. being rejected means literally nothing. it does not mean you go to hell, it does not effect an imaginary percentage posted on some girls only social media.
>>
>>17775637
wtf what are you waiting for, you won't get more signs than this
if you get rejected (i highly doubt that), brush it off, act tough, cry at home and try again with the next girl
>>
>>17775622
>I'm 19, it's uni
really cannot sympathize with your situation since in my uni people are usually mature about attraction and sexuality, had a girl I was attracted to, after the O weeks I had sex with her and we dated for 2 years before I moved on to my current gf. There's nothing complicated.
>>
>>17775632
Yeah, can't disagree with that
>>17775645
Lol, true enough, I only have reservations because this is the first time I've actually enjoyed a friendship with a girl
>>
>>17775650
Fuck it, okay
>>17775656
Okay, I'm just autistic so I'm bot experienced with this. Thanks m8
>>
File: 1472661309952.jpg (148KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1472661309952.jpg
148KB, 1440x810px
>>17775663
I'm not going to say good luck, but have fun!
it will work out for you, just believe in yourself
>>
>>17775668
Sounds good anon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.