[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be into bdsm >find out that a longtime acquaintance is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: nogods_nomasters.png (58KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
nogods_nomasters.png
58KB, 800x800px
>be into bdsm
>find out that a longtime acquaintance is as well
>play together on non-sexual stuff once a month or so for a few months, both enjoy it
>get interested in going further, he's interested but wants to make sure that he has the time to devote to it and needs to discuss it with his current partner (they're polyamorous)
>he's got a busy life, so that's totally understandable. tell him there's absolutely no rush and slow is good and that it won't upset me if the answer is no for whatever reason
>realize later that I've already got feelings for this guy despite trying not to get attached
>getting sort of mixed signals about whether he feels the same way and not sure if he's just trying not to make things weird if he has to say no

I'm not sure if I should just talk to him about this or wait. On the one hand I don't want to seem clingy and I want to give him space to work it out on his end. On the other, not knowing is giving me a real case of the feels and I'm not sure what to do about it. What do, /adv/isors?
>>
>>17775409
How do you do bdsm non sexually?
>>
>>17775433
A lot of sado-masochism is not explicitly sexual. Impact play, needle play, and electro stim can be just about the sensation and the pain without sexual touching, etc.
>>
>>17775440
Just because there isn't any sexual touching doesn't mean it's not sexual.

You get turned on by sadomasochism right? Then it's sexual
>>
>>17775448
Pedantry aside, no actual sex or sexual touching has thus far occurred is my point.
>>
>>17775409
Find somebody that has the time. You're going to find that this whole thing will implode on you, and you will turn into a savage clinger, or broken heart.
>>
Holy shit that is cringy as fuck
>>
Get out of this now. find someone who is single and who has time for you
this will never end well
>>
>>17775433
>>17775448
Not him, but for me it genuinely can be a non-sexual experience. Sometimes I want to submit or dominate just because I enjoy those things inherently, even if I'm not turned on and won't always become turned on through doing them.
>>
>>17775535
>>17775596
Yeah, you're probably right. :( Fuck.

>>17775583
God, I know.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.