[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>average woman can go on tinder for a quick gangbang any time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1479449980671.jpg (19KB, 640x334px) Image search: [Google]
1479449980671.jpg
19KB, 640x334px
>average woman can go on tinder for a quick gangbang any time she wants
>I can't even get as far as holding a girl's hand
Fuck me I just can't take this anymore. Why did I have to be born male? It's so unfair.
>>
>tfw tinder whores
>tfw not a faggot looking for love
>>
>>17774482

It's not about being male, it's about being undesirable. Look at the things you may be lacking and put in the work to improve them. Also, don't look for girls on tinder if you want something more than a hookup
>>
>>17774482
you also could get dick easily if you want to
>>
>>17774510
>It's not about being male
Don't give me this bullshit, it's much harder for an average male to get laid than an average female.
>>
>>17774510
>>It's not about being male,
not op,
yes it is
>>
>>17774515
Scarcity. Men must have resources and benefits to give. Women have ovaries. All women able to reproduce are essentially on a level playing field.
>>
>>17774534
I know this and I hate it. Why'd it have to be so tough for me? It's always been easy for women and it's constantly getting even easier with things like tinder. It's no easier for men though.
>>
>>17774534
thats bullshit desu senpai
whats the point of resources if its a pump and dump quick hit and run?
>>
You want advice? No? Then fuck off to /r9k/ and take your whining with you.
>>
>>17774542
Oh pump and dump? Lie. Bigger lie, all the better. 2nd body language. 3rd substances.
>>
>>17774515
>>17774518

Both of you got triggered and misinterpreted what i meant by that.

It is not about being male, its about being an undesirable male.
Guys that take care of themselves tend to get laid just fine. Obviously there's enough world population to prove guys are getting laid too.

Men often have too high of an opinion of themselves which is part of why any girl could get laid easier but that doesn't mean they would sleep with all those bottom of the barrel neckbeards when she could have someone freshly shaven, showered and not wearing ripped, stained or ill fit clothes.

Show us what you guys look like before you go complaining about gender biases preventing muh orgasms.
You guys don't wanna sleep with ugly chicks either
>>
>>17774482
hey look on the bright side, atleast you don't live in constant fear of being raped
>>
>>17774612
But women arent really raped unless they are responsible for it. Real rape barely happens and it probably happens to men more.
>>
>>17774627
Muslims, ever heard of them.
>>
File: 1479160483653.png (19KB, 503x644px) Image search: [Google]
1479160483653.png
19KB, 503x644px
>>17774607
>Obviously there's enough world population to prove guys are getting laid too.
A large number of men are not required to sustain our population. The idea of this 1-1 pairing is a fiction and it's well documented that a much greater proportion of women have children than men. I supposed all those prehistory men just had too high an opinion of themselves to get laid
>https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/sep/24/women-men-dna-human-gene-pool
> that doesn't mean they would sleep with all those bottom of the barrel neckbeards when she could have someone freshly shaven, showered and not wearing ripped, stained or ill fit clothes.
Of course not, that's just how it easy. An average woman can go and get laid much more easily than an average guy.
>Men often have too high of an opinion of themselves which is part of why any girl could get laid easier
It's opposite day. Many men will settle for an "undesirable" woman. I've seen it happen all the time.

>>17774612
Just more likely to be physically assaulted and killed. Apparently more likely to be raped too, if I'm American.
>>
>>17774627
You are demonstrably false. But that's beside the point. You will never understand the perspective of something that is patently different to your life experience. That is okay. Just realise that the perspective you have is different and that regardless of what YOU think OTHERS have a different experience and thus the reason for their views that you see as being so strange.
Realise that what you were born with changes tour experience hugely and you will never understand that fully because you simply weren't born with the right genitals or skin colour, or sexual orientation to experience life as those people do.
>>
>>17774640
t. sjw white knight beta male
>>
>>17774640
Says the person to the other person not knowing anything at all about the actual person on the other end.
>>
>>17774659
It matters not. My statement remains true regardless because there will always be perspectives you can't possibly ever hope to fully understand. You can only ever sympathise at best.
>>17774648
No but nice try.
>>
File: franktjmackey.jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
franktjmackey.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
>>17774482
Here's a little secret I will let you in on OP. A woman's sexual and thus total value peaks around 18 years of age. That's when they're youngest, tightest, and hottest. Having gone through four years of college, I can honestly say that some of the sluts I know are objectively less hot now than they were when they were fresh(wo)men.

Men, however, are completely different. Your value as a mate is determined primarily by your resources, which, if you have any aptitude at all, should increase throughout your 20s and well into your 30s, 40s, maybe even later.

I have heard this argument verbatim from multiple women, hot ones, after a few drinks. The biological clock is real, my friend. Be very grateful that you don't have one.

Pic very much related.
>>
>>17774788
>tfw dorm room is right next to a highschool
>every see 17-18 yo blondes walking around in shorts smiling

suffering
>>
>>17774788
Amen brother
Hallelujah
>>
>>17774627
>>17774635
i never said anything about whether they were reasonable fears

Despite having a greater chance of being attacked do you live in constant fear of being raped? No? Well most women do.
>>
Not OP but it's like this in most of the animal kingdom. Men produce a ton of sperm all the time and are therefore expendable. Females produce one egg less often and are considered the limiting resource. It only takes one male to fertilize all the women while it would take much longer for 1000 males to reproduce with 1 female. It's exactly what happens in online dating, a small percentage of males get to fuck most of the women since it's oversaturated in males.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.