[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I get a gf I'd date literally any girl that doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1474522242874.jpg (137KB, 937x881px) Image search: [Google]
1474522242874.jpg
137KB, 937x881px
how do I get a gf
I'd date literally any girl that doesn't have intelligence-related disabilities
>>
hard seeing as they're WOMEN

HAHAAA ZOOOM
>>
By getting out of the basement and talking to girls.
>>
>>17774468
you expose yourself to an environment with girl. listen about or go up to girl of interest. introduce yourself, find out about her.

"hi, i'm OP, mind telling me more about yourself? hobbies? likes, dislikes?"

then she might say, "and you?"

and you say yours and then ask questions relating to her hobbies and then keep messaging her or talking to her and then in 4 months time on the 12th day of the 4th month (i'm specific for a reason) ASK HER OUT that way you have time to know her and she know you without going too far into being "JUST A FRIEND"

go get em tiger!
>>
>>17774468
>I'd date literally any girl that doesn't have intelligence-related disabilities
uh, you're gonna hate your life, I guarantee it.
>>
Get used to talking to people, then talking to girls. If you can pick up new friends, you can pick up girls. Just be confident and nice, and I'm sure something will happen. A good way to open a conversation with a girl is to have an icebreaker related to something. Like a Christmas event going on with a semi-large crowd or an art gallery.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.