[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck do I get a friend? I'm 25 years old and don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1470050377181.jpg (56KB, 640x696px) Image search: [Google]
1470050377181.jpg
56KB, 640x696px
how the fuck do I get a friend?
I'm 25 years old and don't have a single one
no acquaintances, nothing.
I just want someone to talk to or something I'm starting to go insane
>>
>>17774392
Be useful, and be prevalent. Friendship is made through two things: proximity and utility. Not nessasarily one or the other, and not nessasarily both.

Be around people. Make sure you're well groomed. Get a hobby. Get a job with people you'd like to work with. Thus, proximity.

Utility works more if you are in a position of power. Think having a car in highschool before anyone else. Sure, you're getting used for rides at first--but that's how you make connections. Utility gets harder to use as a way to make friends as you get older unless you're rich or an entrepreneur of some kind.
>>
Slap them with your penis to mark them
>>
25 too and in a similar boat, how did things get this bad man?
>>
>>17774423
>25 too and in a similar boat
Me three. Maybe we should start a secret club for losers like ourselves.
>>
>>17774423
perhaps we just need to create a dating type site for autists to find friends
>>
>>17774451
That is what every dating site currently is?
>>
>>17774470
every dating site is currently a site dedicated to average looking women getting worshiped
>>
>>17774451

you dont need a dating site, you need to go out and start talking to people in real life
>>
>>17774392

Okay, OP. I'm assuming you're the definition of desperate.

You need to play some fucking
>KINGDOM OF LOATHING

KoL is a 10,000,000 year old browser RPG. It is the domain of weird autists, and, while free, takes months of farming or $10 "donations" to get the best items that facilitate expert play. None of that matters.

What DOES matter is that it has integrated chatrooms. In that chat panel, at any given time, you can find:

>60 year old knitting hobbyists
>transexuals
>military contractors

waiting for YOU to come talk about a stick-figure RPG with them.

They are there 24/7, wasting their miserable lives and wanting your friendship.

JOIN NOW
>>
>>17774430
Bad idea. If you hang out with people that accept you level of loser don/bs then 99% of the time you never improve and your stuck feeling good being the coolest guy in the bag of rejects. Gotta improve yourself and then throw yourself into the caliber of people you want otherwise you'll be a group of people with nothing going on
>>
>implying you can have a busy life and 0 friends
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.