[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf told me that our relationship is boring. Anyone got any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1479345836529.gif (12KB, 374x520px) Image search: [Google]
1479345836529.gif
12KB, 374x520px
Gf told me that our relationship is boring. Anyone got any advice to help me
>>
>>17774325

If she has been distant, she might be gently trying to tell you it's over.
If she's still being affectionate towards you then she wants you to step up your game.
Spontaneous day trips, little surprises on special occasions.
Things that remind her you are happy to have her in your life. Love notes, couples games, use your imagination.

Though it seems unfair, alot of women still expect men to keep up the romancing angle long after the relationship has become routine. Keeping her excited and happy will keep her from looking for a new Romance
>>
>>17774389
Thanks man, she haven't been distant but she's claiming that she's the reason why it's boring since she doesn't want to do anything?? That's how she described it. She has depression and has a social worker to talk to so I don't know if Its her or she isn't feeling herself
>>
I feel like I have the same problem. I was on a date and I couldn't help but feel she was bored, checking her phone multiple times, claiming to be tired etc
What can I do when the conversation stops and nothing is happening?
>>
>>17774411

Make her join a gym with you. She may be resistant at first but working out tends to fight depression and the boost in testosterone will spice things up on a physical level. She needs you to take the lead and persistently motivate her or it'll only get worse. A loved one is a much better therapist than any paid professional.
>>
>>17774414

It wasn't about the silence. If she was checking her phone more than she was making eye contact she had already decided shes not attracted to you
>>
>>17774424
Yeah, I was a gym rat before I met her. We seemed interested but we really didn't execute it since we would go out on dates or just be with one another. A hobby should help us out just fine. Especially with our plans in life. Motivating each other sounds great. This seems like the perfect comeback. Thanks Anon
>>
>>17774442

You're welcome and good luck OP
>>
>>17774427
It wasn't more than she made eye contact, it was just like we'd finish a point, then 30 seconds of silence and she turned on her phone maybe 3 times in 30 minutes
>>
>>17774325
learn to be a better pet dancing monkey entertainer op.
>>
>>17774481

I'm sorry she disappointed you but if a woman really likes a guy, the silence would increase sexual tension, not diminish it. If she liked you she would fill the silence with questions and awkward laughter. Your description of her body language seems like dismissal.
She had already decided she didn't like where it was going.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.