[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend lashes out at me and hangs up on me when we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: CsAqkiVW8AA3xmk.jpg (83KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
CsAqkiVW8AA3xmk.jpg
83KB, 1200x675px
My boyfriend lashes out at me and hangs up on me when we're meant to be having nice sleepover calls and I feel like the worst person in the world even when it's always because he's lied a lot or been an asshole and then somehow it's my fault

how can I stop myself crying and feeling useless
>>
>>17774065
dump his ass
Why contribute to the "girls only like assholes" maymay?
>>
sit him down and have a very serious conversation about it
>>
>>17774065
Do both!
>>
classic abusive behaviour, OP. get out while you can. it will only get worse, i promise you.

you will stop feeling useless once you stop spending time with people that treat you like you are.

you deserve better OP, i hope you find the courage and strength to treat yourself better.

>>17774085
it's not always easy to recognise abusive behaviour. it really fucks with your head. i was in a 3 year relationship with a girl that towards the end i realised was verbally, emotionally, physically, and sexually abusive. but it starts out slow, and you start learning that you're useless, scum, and you're getting what you deserve. it is very, very hard to shake that and stop thinking that way. i still think that way on occasion, even though i tell myself it can't be true because of reasons x y z, etc.
>>
>>17774140
This, exactly

Op, if you don't dump him it'll only make him feel like he can get away with worse. If he threatens suicide, ignore him. Age old tactic of control. Hopefully you can erase him from your life because these types often resort to extremes to try to maintain control.
>>
He should grow up op
>>
>>17774435
You need help, dude. Seems like your ex was right about you being a clingy piece of shit. She's your ex - meaning nothing to do with you. Why don't you just let it go and stop posting your paranoid bullshit all over this board?
>>
It's true. There are a lot of people who just want to hurt everyone else. Ugly world. If you hang in there with all the emotional abuse you'll eventually end up just like him. A mean and spiteful shit.

Or maybe your sleepover calls are boring. Maybe he likes you because you're a girl but doesn't like girly stuff like talking.

What are you going to talk about anyways? It's the middle of the night. There's nothing happening. He probably did this once to make you happy. But now you're making it a thing. And it's pointless.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.