[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in my first actual relationship with a gril after 21

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 2342.png (785KB, 723x632px) Image search: [Google]
2342.png
785KB, 723x632px
I'm in my first actual relationship with a gril after 21 years of autism.

What are some beginner tips? I don't care how dumb or obvious it might sound. I don't know how2 romance/boyfriend/intimacy
>>
>>17773997
My advice? Start things slow. Figure out what works for you and your partner. Build from there.
>>
Don't try to not be autistic.

Seriously, embrace your autism (assuming you're actually autistic.) Be confident and don't try to compensate by doing the opposite of what you initially think to do.

I'm really good friends with someone with autism who you'd never think was otherwise until you say something sarcastic and he can't tell. Be honest and open about it but don't dwell on it. Don't make the relationship ABOUT the autism and you should do fine.
>>
>>17773997

Confidence, confidence, confidence.

Also, ask about her day. If she vents, just listen, don't try to solve all her problems no matter how tempting it seems. Grills don't want their conflicts resolved; they just want to talk about them. Just let her talk and then say you're sorry that happened, compliment her, and offer cuddles and ice cream.
>>
>>17774021
I should mention I'm not actually autistic. 4chan slang has ruined me.
>>
>>17773997
My general tip for life is not to overthink everything. It's okay to over think when it's a crucial situation, but sometimes even then, it's best not to overthink.

Anyway, I actually dated two girls with autism, both had a insanely high sexual drive, might not have any correlation, but my theory is since autistic people can't connect people emotionally, they find other means to connect with people, whether it's sexuality or even having really specific obsessions.

Both took extremely long to warm up, didn't have sexual contact until after 3 months, one was a virgin and the other only had 1 other relationship.

One didn't understand sarcasm a majority of the time and the times she did, she seemed to have caught on because of the similarity of it compared to a previous time I used sarcasm in that exact manner.

Both were very skilled at specific things, one was more artistic, the other was incredibly book smart.

Both were extremely awkward and were terrible conversationalist for the first month or two, but after they were so comfortable and fun to be around.

So in summary, I could go on and on, but what I learned from both is:

>They can be incredibly distant, it's normal for autistic people.
>They are still people, you don't have to treat them like they're special.
>The first month is a constant breaking the ice session and can be grueling.
>Both relationships lasted over 2 years, both were my best relationships.
>If they are not comfortable with something, don't force them to do, it will deteriorate the relationship incredibly fast.
>Make an effort to show you care about them and they will reciprocate. They can go without contact with ease because they prefer to be alone.
>You can read them like a book once you get to know them, if they start doing shady shit, you will know right away, unlike "normal" women.
>They still have a sense of humor.
>>
>>17774035
don't listen to this anon. it's exhausting to always be confident when you aren't, and it's not always true that girls don't want their conflicts resolved. if they have problems that you couldn't possibly relate to or understand, don't try to fix them, because you can't. you don't know what she's going through.

but if it's something like she needs help finding a job or is having trouble with a friend, then you can talk to her and offer some advice but don't constantly throw solutions at her, it will make her feel like she isn't being listened to.
>>
Listen and communicate.
Lack of communication murders relationships.

Be open to trying new things together.

Don't kiss like a dog slobbering all over her face. Kissing is something you do together, not force onto someone.
>>
File: b67.jpg (54KB, 435x599px) Image search: [Google]
b67.jpg
54KB, 435x599px
>>17774176
>Don't kiss like a dog slobbering all over her face. Kissing is something you do together, not force onto someone.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.