[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. I've tried few drugs now and been experimenting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: received_10205959920597065.jpg (237KB, 999x1776px) Image search: [Google]
received_10205959920597065.jpg
237KB, 999x1776px
Hey /adv/. I've tried few drugs now and been experimenting with alchohol for a few years now. Just tried LSD tonight and it was fun but I'm considering wrapping it up for life, because i dont feel substances give you anything worth their time. What's /adv/'s stance on drinking/drugs?
>>
Alcohol is not 'experimenting'. I was done 'experimenting' with alcohol after I hit 16.

Practice le meditation meme if you want enlightenment without substances.
>>
hallucineogens can be fun ocassionsly with friends. depressants such as alcohol or harder drugs with potential for abuse are asking for trouble that could range from losing a year of your life to a decade or two to your entire life also affected the ones around you.
>>
>>17773932

With alcohol I dont really mean the getting drunk bit; i mean how i feel about it in a social context.

Before I had ever gone to clubs and house parties regularly I thought I was missing out on something, but now that I've done all that stuff I feel much more indifferent about it. I fail to understand why I'd go to such lengths to get such an anti climatic experience to be honest.

Don't get me wrong I've had good times drinking, but I could have had just as much fun sober.

The past few times I've had the opportunity to drink I've tried not drinking and it's been the exact same experience, but much cleaner and more enjoyable in retrospect.
>>
File: 1334473050685.jpg (110KB, 650x497px) Image search: [Google]
1334473050685.jpg
110KB, 650x497px
>>17773925
>What's /adv/'s stance on drinking/drugs?
stay off the hard drugs anon , they will kill you or make you wish you were dead !
kratom is ok i guess
>>
>>17773925
>What's /adv/'s stance on drinking/drugs?
I'd rather have money instead
>>
Don't do hard drugs if you ain't a hard Nigga just saying. Xanax, blow and Adderall set me back a couple years in life. Or really, I set myself back while using those drugs.

If you do use em, make sure you never out the blame for whatever happens on anything other than yourself; it will always be your choice to use regardless of addiction.
>>
Only done coke and weed, never had an amazing time with them or anything.
Alcohol is pretty great in the right situations though.
>>
>>17774412
The thing with blow is I used to do it to stay up. Worked at a waffle house and we go in the girls room and sniff blow off the counter lol good times.
>>
Get your hands on some crystal MDMA.
Swallow 0.1g and use any leftover to snort lines as you need.
If you do this in a positive environment you will love the people and places around you more than you could have ever thought possible.
The empathogenic effects of near pure MDMA will make you feel more feels than the feelyist feel you've ever felt
>>
>>17774431
>make you feel more feels than the feelyist feel you've ever felt
why are you trying to turn OP into a woman?

I've seen what happens to men who turn into women
and it's not pretty
>>
>>17774452
look man i'm just assuming OP is an autist like most of us here, getting a chance to feel like emotion and confidence like a full blue pill normie is invigorating
>>
>>17774462

I tried mdma for the first time a few months ago (extremely pure stuff) the morning after a huge drinking session (idiotic, right?) and was expecting my entire world to be blown, but I just ended up having sex for about eight hours straight and being amazed at how bright my bathroom lights were. It was a pleasant feeling, got rid of my hangover but I had one hell of a come down that lasted over a week. I've never felt depression like it.

If I did it again, I'd make sure I prepared for it and got the right supplements in. Would definitely recommend that everybody does it at least once though.

I've tried weed, which I don't really rate, and cocaine which I enjoy but don't do regularly anymore. Don't think I'd try LSD because I feel really uncomfortable with the idea of hallucinating and would be too worried about having a bad experience.
>>
>>17773925
Hopefully /adv/ is around in ten years and you can post "Hey guys how do I get my shit together now that I'm a loser"
>>
>>17774500
>Hey guys how do I get my shit together now that I'm a loser
or he could browse the catalog and find his answer right now
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.