[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My roommate has a really annoying habit of inhaling really sharply

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 84933920.jpg (148KB, 606x739px) Image search: [Google]
84933920.jpg
148KB, 606x739px
My roommate has a really annoying habit of inhaling really sharply like they forgot to breathe or something and it's driving me insane. I know it's kind of ridiculous to ask them to stop breathing, but what can I do?
>>
>>17773923
HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHA THIS IS RIDICULOUS
>>
>>17773938
HAHAHHAHAHAHhhahahhahahahahha
>>
File: 1416791327350.png (148KB, 333x325px) Image search: [Google]
1416791327350.png
148KB, 333x325px
Oh my FUCKING god, my sister does the same shit and it drives me up the FUCKING wall. She also has this habit of exhaling really loudly like she was holding her breath for fucking 20 minutes or something. I've mentioned it to her before, but she doesn't notice it.
>>
>>17773923
i know somebody who yawns alot, and they fucking squeal when yawning
>>
>>17773965
>>17773923
you both need to chill tf out. Shit is annoying but the fact it irks you so much really says more about YOU than anything. Not trying to be a dick, but you're going to go crazy like this.
>>
>>17773923
I hate going outside because of this. People breathing everywhere, like damn, can't people just breathe normally, I shouldn't able to hear you breathe. Makes me want to go outside and shoot everybody so they finally stop breathing.
>>
>>17773923
shit OP. similar thing with my roommate.

my roommate does the sharp inhale, and it sounds more like the beginning of a hiccup - but then he immediately burps. he does this like 4 times in a row. i hear it all the time. it's so fucking annoying.

it's not something that he can't hold in, but i guess there isn't a reason to hold it in besides it being really fucking annoying.

he also chews so fucking loudly when he's in his room. out in public he's fine. he keeps himself in check. but at home? no. he lets his body do whatever annoying/gross thing it wants. i can literally hear him chewing while he's in his bedroom, and i'm in the bathroom. behind 2 closed doors. shit is annoying.
>>
>>17773923
lmao that nigger smooth af
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.