[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay. So. Gotta find a way to die fast. Only have like $200 in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

Okay. So. Gotta find a way to die fast. Only have like $200 in my account so it can't be something too expensive. Preferably painless but if it does the job, cool.
>>
>>17773897
What led you to this OP? Let's talk this out
>>
>>17773901
You're kind but it really doesn't matter.

I've been depressed since I was like 8 and been trying to find good ways to kill myself for at least the past 8 years. Tired of this shit, tired of trying and failing, tired for being taken for granted for and treated like garbage.
Last straw just broke the camels back and I just want to fucking end it and maybe make the lives of the people around me a little better.
>>
>>17773897
Forgot to mention preferably something my family doesn't have to clean up.
>>
>>17773926
a rope, maybe 4 to 5 meters of good, construction purpose rope, wrap one around your neck, keep the knot on the side, not the back. tie other end to something of high elevation. jump off, break neck, dead in seconds.
also, Hydrofluoric acid attacks nerves, so it's hypothetically painless.
you have many options. my take on it, just endure it like the rest of us, find a way to fix everithing. survive it, and come back here. you'll be surprised how fun life really is. let time kill you slowly, remember to have fun along the way.
>>
>>17773901
If you wanna know that fucking forementioned straw, I'm in a relationship with a man I love that doesn't seem to fucking care about me. At least, not more than other people.
We've been together 5 years. He was my first everything. Knew each other since high school. Best friend to boyfriend to high school sweetheart shit. He's a great dude but when his family is involved he pushes me to the fucking curb.
More than a year ago, his sister-in-law started hating me. Didn't care until his entire family, sans a few extended family member, started treating me like a dog. I've asked over and over again what I did, and just turns out that she's a bitch and got everyone to hate me because she doesn't like me for no good reason. That's literally it. Probably because I'm half Mexican too? And Jewish? Fuck, whatever, it doesn't matter.
Anywho, he hasn't stood up against them for me once. It boiled to a head tonight and I just. I can't fucking deal with that my whole life. I PROMISE you, I'm not going to find another guy like him, because frankly, I'm nice, but not attractive. I'm a 6, maybe 7 with some makeup. Buttface as fuck. Emotionally unstable and mentally ill. I'm fucking cancer and might as well end the burden on everyone.
>>
>>17773950
I've thought about it, but don't really know what I can tie to to that's high enough. I'm short and light as fuck, but there aren't a lot of high places in my apartment I can think of.
>>
>>17773926
Ok, I'm not going to dick around with you. Here is some tough love (it's still love I swear, I really can empathize with you here): if you are being treated like shit stop taking it! I mean it! Stand up for yourself! I know you can do it, I really do. I'm so glad that you've tried and failed. People who don't fail don't appreciate what they have if they succeed on the first try. "Being taking for granted and treated like garbage"...YOU ARE NOT GARBAGE! You are a human being and you matter damn it! I wish I could give you a gigantic hug right now, I really do.
I wish someone had been there for me when I felt the way that you do. But something clicked in the back of my mind...I don't have to feel this way. People will not push me around unless I let them. And I will not let them. You're 16 right? You are in the shittiest part of life right now, trust me. You feel like you have little to no power or control over your own life. But it's not true. You can turn yourself around. You will look back on this and laugh and be amazed that you ever felt this way.
>>
>>17773973

Just cut out the 16 part haha, but everything else is true! Hang on I have to read the rest of your post
>>
>>17773967
Find something you'll love.
I focused on trading a few weeks ago, when all shit hit. now I'm all into it, getting ready to fix my life one dollar and one lesson at a time.
>>
>>17773973
I'm in my 20s bro.
I'm at a damn dead in job making barely above minimum, trying to not fucking starve to death.
You have a heart of gold, don't let anyone take that from you.
My mom was supposed to abort me and I can't help but feel like I really shouldn't have existed in the first place.
>>
Posted before, so shall it be posted again.

If you really wanna commit suicide, Starve yourself. No cost in money so youve no concern there.
As for pain, yeah its one of the worst deaths you can have, but it also gives you a lot of time to think and potentially change your mind.

If youre serious, this is the best way to start at it. If youre not serious, then go back to /r9k/.
>>
File: 1470189499957s.jpg (3KB, 124x104px) Image search: [Google]
1470189499957s.jpg
3KB, 124x104px
>>17773981
That's awesome, best of luck to you, I hope you make it!
>>
>>17773983
why not try learning something new? there's always something for you.
>>
>>17773967
Honey, that family is trash, not you. I don't care if he is the nicest guy in the world! Unless you're with someone who doesn't have any contact with his family, you are also in a relationship with them. Do not give them the fucking satisfaction of making you feel inferior.
>>
>>17773987
don't focus on me man. focus on yourself... what'll you give to yourself that you'll dedicate your life to? What'll you do in place of your wallowing? find the answer for yourself, you'll live a happy life.
The value of your life is always there, just find something you'll see it in.
>>
>>17773989
His dad is a renowned doctor that actually delivered and save my premie brother. He's a very kind and important man.
His mom is a very loving and understanding mother, and raised her kids to be thoughtful and caring.
His brother and sister-in-law save animals, foster animals, work with different shelters, and already have a house at 25.
I'm a half-breed reject who was supposed to be aborted who was abandoned by my dad and mom, grew up in trailer parks, was molested by my step-dad and am now fucked up in the head so much I've gone to mental hospitals twice. I'm not worthy to love their kid, and I can see why.
>>
>>17773983
Go back to school, you are young! You can do anything you want to do! There are so many great online programs out there. The fact that you are here now, means that you have a purpose. Do not let your past define you, let it make you stronger.
Sorry that was super cheesy but it's completely true.
>>
>>17773995
I work in a pharmacy and I would love to go to school, but I have no means of getting myself there. I'm really, really, really broke.
>>
>>17773897
Rope is pretty fucking cheap.
>>
>>17774003
True, thank you
>>
>>17773999
That last line sounds exactly like what my mom went through. There's hardly a single difference. She thought that she was unworthy of love, that she had to settle for her crappy high school sweetheart and his family (who were also very nice). You need to focus on loving yourself right now. Do not let a man define you. Find something that you are passionate about (my mom went into nursing) and run with it.
>>
>>17773999
If you don't see value in yourself, we do. Don't throw your life away because of your insecurities. Find a way to even the playfield. online education may take time, but it's surely worth it. Go learn forex, it's a pure online job with high income, free to learn too.
>>
>>17774001
then maybe you'll find peace in trading?
don't worry, you won't invest a cent where I started.
not advertising btw, I just think it'll be of some use for you.
>>
>>17774020
Cont.
I can also assist you if ever you take the time to learn it. I just see my past self in you right now, and I'd do anything to help
>>
>>17774024
You're super sweet, and I may take you up on that offer, but later, if I don't off myself
>>
>>17774030
don't off yourself yet. there's still hope.
And remember, you can never gain traction when everything's all smooth. maybe you're at a turning point who knows. but things will never improve until you decide to help yourself. only then can we truly help you.
>>
>>17774037
Like I said, this is just the tip of the iceberg. This has been a long time coming.
>>
>>17774043
you're 20, right? I'm 23. my family looked at me like I'm a big failure. My relationships all failed, one of my ex's I saw having sex with his crush. My business ventures in retail? yep, failed too. Employment-wise, I'm unemployed, never have been. college undergrad, with fucked up documents, and a possible deadly disease I consider as a time bomb.
We're basically level here. our difference, I chose to consistently act to improve my status, and to never wallow in self pity despite all reasons to do so.
>>
How painful is it to die from drinking bleach?
>>
>>17774049
I applaud you, my friend. You got this.
I'm 22.
>>
>>17774055
22, so young. I tried to off at 15 once, but failed. I'm actually glad I failed, because I wouldn't have been who I am now otherwise. I hope you find the answers that suit your personality, OP.
>>
>>17774069
I've tried 3 times but failed every time. I don't want to go back to a hospital, those don't help.
>>
>>17774084
yeah they won't help. especially with your yoke. but here on /adv, we all want you to break away from that burden, and discover your potential. I know I want to see you rise to the top, and it'll be an honor to actually be a part of that process.
>>
>>17774090
You're making me cry you sweet asshole
>>
File: 1471496054168.gif (999KB, 266x173px) Image search: [Google]
1471496054168.gif
999KB, 266x173px
>>17774096
I actually don't know how to respond to that....especially the asshole part... hahah
Well, just do us all a favor and don't off yourself. We all love you OP
>>
>>17774116
Sorry, I didn't mean offense. I was trying for humor, haha...
>>
File: TrollCan.webm (395KB, 234x426px) Image search: [Google]
TrollCan.webm
395KB, 234x426px
>>17774127
I know OP. don't worry.
Whenever you feel like being an hero, or when you just feel lonely, remember that we(or I, apparently) are here for you. support, questions, or anything to boost morale.. bring it here on adv. we're more than happy to help an anon out.
>>
>>17774141
Aw man, that webm gets me eertime
>>
There really isn't a painless way.

>hanging yourself- your concious for 20-30 seconds
>electrocution is a good way to really fuck you up and ive heard it's painful
>taking pills will cause a great deal of pain and fuck you up mentally if you survive

I've attempted suicide several times, to the point where the hospitals have threatened to send me to the ward. So next time I have to be successful.

Have fun OP
>>
>>17774151
I mean, I've heard of a painless way with a c02 take but that shit's expensive.
>>
>>17774149
welp, I'm off to watch the markets once more.
before I leave for the day, May I please know your name?
I'm Marvin, by the way
>>
>>17774165
Sarah. Thank you for your help, Marvin. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>17774168
c'mon Sarah, as if we'll never have a chat again. Any way we can stay in touch, other than adv?
>>
File: IMG_0007.jpg (105KB, 640x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.jpg
105KB, 640x411px
Here you go OP, sorry life didn't work out for you, hope you have a peaceful after life, also make sure to live stream it
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.