[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to grow balls to break up with someone you love? She is not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Broken-Love-Status-18.jpg (141KB, 1024x828px) Image search: [Google]
Broken-Love-Status-18.jpg
141KB, 1024x828px
How to grow balls to break up with someone you love?
She is not reciprocating and things are going downhill, I know I should cut my losses but I need to detach myself from her first.
Also meeting other girls isn't an easy option, i'm anti-social as fuck and have no friends.
>>
>She is not reciprocating
In what ways?
>>
>>17773903
Not demonstrating love, not showing that she cares, being gradually colder day after day, etc
>>
>>17773909
>Not demonstrating love, not showing that she cares
Examples? People show affection in different ways, anon.
>>
>>17773918
>being gradually colder day after day
This is the critical part, she was way better before, no excuses there.
>>
>>17773919
Any idea why she's cold? Something you did, or something that's going on in her life?
>>
>>17773928
No idea, she probably never loved me in the first place so the gradual wear is natural.
>>
>>17773949
Have you tried bringing it up?
>>
I feel the same way about my gf. I trust no one so I don't want to get too attached to her. I'm very cold yet she stays with me for some reason. I don't know why I don't just end It.
>>
I was in the exact same situation bud.

Personally I was listening to a song where girls were singing about how their boyfriends started acting so cold and stopped texting them anymore. hit a little bit close to home because that's what she was kind of doing to me and as a result I did that to her. We still loved each other, though.

That night I texted her about my feelings and ended it. Naturally there's some debate whether or not that's the best option but you have to remain steadfast in your decision making.

I'm not anti social but I'm very awkward and shy. Make sure you have a good support group like friends or an online community (and not this piece of shit site) though because there will naturally be some times where you just have to talk. And yes, crying will be involved too. Lots of it.
>>
Have a conversation before you jump to conclusions
>>
Like yanking out a tooth.
You do it fast and you dont think about it, even after it hurts. You just do it, drop the bitch, the further i got from my ex of 3 years the better my life has gotten.
>>
>>17773962
I'm the same and ended it. Felt like a weight lifted off my shoulders
>>
File: kindred_by_simpleguitar-d99su9i.png (560KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
kindred_by_simpleguitar-d99su9i.png
560KB, 1024x1365px
>>17774199
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.