[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

two friends have stopped talking to me and apparently now dislike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0116.jpg (139KB, 950x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0116.jpg
139KB, 950x400px
two friends have stopped talking to me and apparently now dislike me because apparently I asked for lifts in their cars too much. We all lived within a pretty narrow vicinity of each other (same town). Quite why they didn't just ask for a cash donation, or indeed just give me a fair warning, is beyond me. Who's being the faggot here?
>>
You for constantly asking your friends for lifts and not taking the bus like a regularly person. I would cut you off as well considering how irritating you would after a while. I bet they were like "fuck there is that fag gain probably going to ask us to get bring him somewhere....dude like fuck off"

Here is a life lesson, stop acting like a fag and learn to be reasonable.
>>
You. Get over it they were your friends not your driver. You sound like a selfish person anyways I wouldn't be surprised if you did other things too much.
>>
Both parties are at fault.
You should have offered money and/or apology for asking so many times
Them because they should have talked about instead of being childish and stopped talking to you.

All of you need to grow the fuck up and act like responsible adults.
>>
But the thing is, I didn't ask that often. Whenever we hung out, they'd happily drive me home and shit, so I just kind of assumed they were cool with it. 90% of the time that I got in their cars, we were going to the gym together anyways. It stings considering I went through all of high school with them, and they didn't even give me a warning.
>>
FWIW, one of them cucked his best friend like a year ago, so quite honestly I don't think he's in any position to be pontificating about stuff like selfishness.
>>
>>17773814

Doesn't matter you were taking advantage of them and they had enough. Take this as a learning experience.
>>
>>17773863
Why were they passive aggressive about it instead of just politely reminding me, man to man? It wasn't even that often that I asked for lifts. It seems kind of autistic to continue to give someone a lift if giving that person a lift makes you unhappy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.