[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey anon what's the longest you've made an LDR work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 85s6vl11uz6x.png (524KB, 517x706px) Image search: [Google]
85s6vl11uz6x.png
524KB, 517x706px
hey anon what's the longest you've made an LDR work?
did ur relationship start in person?
>>
>>17773719
Forget it my man, she'll cheat on you
>>
>>17773727
that is a very toxic attitude to hold
>>
>>17773729
>toxic
Why am I seeing this word all over 4chan? I wish reddit would leave
>>
>>17773719

the length of time is not nearly as important as the foundation of the relationship and the actual plan for when you'll be together again.

a LDR isn't a real relationship. its more of a 'pause' really,
>>
>>17773733
believing a vagina owners lack self-controlwill cause emotional damage
it is a toxic idea
>>
>>17773743
all vagina owners*
>>
8 months
Started talking online. Would see each other over school breaks.
>>
I dated this one guy that I met from an MMO for three years then found out he had a wife and kids.

I dated one guy for a year online but then found out he was into CP and cut ties. He did not act or look like the type of person that be into that stuff reported him to the police.

Longest so far is 5 years my mother set me up an online dating profile and met my husband there.
>>
>>17773719

Currently sitting at two and a half months.
Started in person, lived together for the better part of two years.

We call daily, text daily and have trust.
Just gotta wait out the shitty times dude

But if your relationship didn't start in person it's a much rockier ride
>>
>>17773719
still in one, it's been about a year. we met in person after I already knew I was moving. I thought it would be a fling but we fell for each other- HARD. I know I'm eventually going to give up the city I love to go back to him. HHe said after 5 years I have to come back and marry him.. but any dumbass willing to do LDR for 5 years deserves me back sooner than that. He means more than any place.

Fortunately it's not TOO long distance, about 6 hours, but we both work full-time.

I think people who don't know us very well assume I'm out gobbling all the dick in NYC, but I've only had eyes for him. He's the first dude I've really trusted to this degree, and if he betrayed me I think I'd be broken for a long time.
>>
Longest online was 2 years.
Longest IRL was 6 months.

I am dead inside.
>>
>>17773982
what a piece of shit.
It's disheartening the way people will look you in the eyes and lie. Foreal though, decent people do exist- just few and far between.
>>
>>17773982
Not everyone is manipulative
>>
>>17773743
You're "toxic", retard. It's not a function of your cunt. It's a function of distance.
>>
>>17773727

OP don't listen to this guy, it's only true for western women
>>17773739
This is correct, been visiting my gf every month because she's in her homecountry now. Just make a plan (I'm saying either of you should move in with the other one day).

Yes it started in person and it's currently 3 months ldr and 5 months relationship

only do it if she's worth it though, you don't wanna get hooked on pussy that's 1) far away and 2) unloyal
>>
>>17773719
Been with my boyfiend for 8 years.
Started online in 2008 - I was 15, he was 17. We were 5 hours apart. Spent every moment off school together - we met every 3-4 weeks, and spent all summer, winter, spring holidays together.
Moved closer to each other (20-40 minutes apart) in 2011 - met on the weekends and one evening during the week.
Moved in together in 2013. He moved abroad for his studies in 2015, stayed abroad for 6 months.

I guess that, in total, we have been very long distance for 3.5 years and relatively long distance for 2.
>>
I operate in a three hundred mile radius. Further than that is cost and time prohibitive at the moment.
>>
>>17773719
About a year.
Fell apart because I said something dumb so it could have gone on longer.
>>
>>17773719
6 months
Met on PULL forum.
She's half the world away lol
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.