[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy I love told me that he is not ready for a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1471724400749.png (1MB, 1440x739px) Image search: [Google]
1471724400749.png
1MB, 1440x739px
This guy I love told me that he is not ready for a relationship yet, explaining that he is really busy with education and has no energy whatsoever for a relationship and he doent know for how much time it will be this way. He told me he loves me and cares but well, i'm just confused now.

Should I believe him, give him time and wait or should I interpret it as "not really interested in you" and just move on and stop contacting him at all for now?

Pic unrelated
>>
Move on. Are you really going to wait for him to come around and give you the time of day? Busy people all around the world have the time to deal with their loved ones and for him to say he doesn't have time for a relationship is bullshit. I think you know this but are in denial. Back when I was working in school and working full time, I still could meet up with my girl every couple of days to chill and do shit together. Just saying.
>>
>>17773610
you don't know why he's saying that. Work on getting fit and improving yourself.

Let him contact you, he already knows how you feel then if you keep pressuring him then it'll just turn him off.
>>
>>17773621
Yeah, I guess i'm just deluding myself.
I forgot to mention that we had a LDR that lasted for a year. We kinda broke it off because of his education. Before that he was always there to make plans to see each other.

>>17773634
Yeah that's what i'm doing.
I'm kinda afraid that he wont contact me at all but at the same time it will make things a lot easier for me if he wont
>>
>>17773610
It's a bullshit excuse when women say that nonsense, and equally bullshit when a guy says it. I'm sorry, bro.

We expect women to lie to "protect our feelings", but the dude should know better than to lie like that desu senpai.
>>
>>17773675
Thath's what hurts the most. I would rather be told the truth than delude myself and waste time on believing it will magically work out one day.
He just used a nice excuse to run away from responsability.
>>
My cousin has done the exact same thing to a girl and he literally gave her this excuse everytime she complained. Guess how long she had enough and dumped his ass? 3 years. Are you going to wait until he sends you a text anon? Take your relationship by the balls and be the driver of your life.

Push this little fag to the curb.
>>
>>17773705
Sounds like your cousin didnt really like her that much
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.