[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

How do I talk to girls? It's not that I lack confidence,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1478143600415.jpg (143KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478143600415.jpg
143KB, 960x720px
How do I talk to girls? It's not that I lack confidence, it's just that I have no idea what to say to them.
>>
"Hello, my name is ............." is a good way to start off. If you feel like you need to say something as of a reason to go there, you could always be honest: "You seem like a interesting girl, I want to meet you." per say.
>>
>>17773515
Girls love talking about themselves. Ask them questions, listen to their answers and ask more questions based on answers. Don't just fire questions, put in fillers like that's interesting, can you tell me more, cool I never knew that.

They'll be so wrapped up in talking about themselves they won't be analysing your behaviour or judging you, so you can relax.

Hopefully you find one with shared interests so you can start contributing your own info to the discussion.
>>
>>17773515
you don't know what to say because you filter yourself

when you're with friends or family do you run out of things to say?
of course not
because you don't filter yourself
lower the bar man, its about the vibe you put across and less about the words
>>
>>17773608
>its about the vibe you put across and less about the words

bingo. open yourself up man. project your voice and don't act timid. its not what you say its how you say it
>>
>>17773515
To talk to girls you've got to interest them and to interest them you've got to have something. It can be good/fun stories,good looks or something they like. If you can get your hands on any of them,make sure you know it well enough to make it flow properly.

What >>17773558
Said also works but it's a bit suicidal if you're after a relationship since there won't be much differentiating you from her girl friends.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.