[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cope being the lover? I'm currently having sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sadcat4343534.png (387KB, 437x394px) Image search: [Google]
sadcat4343534.png
387KB, 437x394px
How do I cope being the lover?

I'm currently having sex with my ex, but she's with another man in a relationship. I love her, we had a 7 years relationship which ended bad. Somehow, after a time we started to talk again and eventually we ended making love. I think she still loves me, but she says she can't end that guy now, meanwhile I have to wait until that day comes but it destroys me when she's with him as she spends the most of her time with him, the thoughts of her doing the things we had together is painful.

Right now she's my only chance to get laid. I know there are many people who pass through this, so... how do I stay with her without feeling sad?
>>
> she's with another man in a relationship
You're both scum
>>
rationalize it.

If she wasn't fucking you she'd be fucking someone else.

Also, you're helping her cope with sexual frustrations present in her current relationship. If it wasn't for you she would probably have ended it a while ago.
>>
Fuck her, treat her out to dinner, but never expect her to ditch her SO and run into your arms. You are dick on the side, no matter what she says to you, and you need to remember that if you even want a chance of this resolving in a non-shitty way for you.

My advice is just to enjoy it while it lasts. Build some memories, get some good experience as a lover etc.
>>
So basically, just forget about love and forget to come back with her. 'm only a dick on the side and she's a bitch.

Well, kinda hard to think like that after 7 years of relationship.
>>
>>17773412
>kinda hard to think like that
No shit, Sherlock!
You are in a position that literally blows. I think it is incredibly painful "to have her but not have her."

Pretty soon you won't be able to take it any more.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.