[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got a job recently, my first one ever at 20. But I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

So I got a job recently, my first one ever at 20. But I'm just losing it. My stress levels are off the charts. I'm constantly feeling pressured, watched and have extreme chest pains, trouble breathing and even break into crying at times.

I don't know what's wrong with me, no one at my job has snapped at me or anything of the sort. But this stress and fear is really digging at me. I grew up extremely sheltered. My Mom has always been over protective, so I never really learned to talk to people. I exchange the words necessary with my co-workers and boss but beyond that I try to avoid talking because it makes me feel 10 times worse. But right now I'm in actual pain. Chest pains, body sores and trouble moving my neck. It's really getting to me and I have no idea what to do.
>>
>>17773154
I felt like that when I first started working. I would come home from work every day and cry hysterically. It's just a shock to the system, to go from doing nothing and having no responsibilities to actually having to answer to people, be on time, be professional, etc, etc.
You'll get used to it eventually and loosen up, maybe make some friends or at least be on cordial terms with your coworkers. Give it time.
>>
See a doctor?
>>
>>17773154
sounds like you have anxiety. see a professional.

>>17773163
this is not a normal reaction to work. crying hysterically, etc. sounds like this guy got over it the hard way, but you don't have to bruteforce it like that. i think this guy got lucky.
>>
anxiety and stress can do that to you. It could even potentially lead to severe health conditions if you don't seek medical care and mental health care.

I used to have heart failure, doctors don't know where it came from and would not give me a definite answer.
>>
>>17773163
>>17773175
>>17773210
>>17773228
Do I just go to a regular doctor first or see a therapist? I gotta be honest here with you guys. I've never done anything by myself. I don't wanna worry my Mom by telling her this because I know she'll make a big deal about it and she's very sensitive to this stuff herself.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.