[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm infatuated with a female friend, we've spent a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1479171170814.png (672KB, 906x799px) Image search: [Google]
1479171170814.png
672KB, 906x799px
I'm infatuated with a female friend, we've spent a good time talking to each other and studying together but it's a relatively early point in the friendship and she doesn't seem to feel the same about me.

What should I do?
>>
>>17772853
if it's early in the friendship and you're not too invested in her, just ask her for a coffee or something. Something that makes it clear to her that you want to know her better and maybe date her. If that seems too straightforward, just try to get closer to her slowly.
>>
>>17772892
I think my life would be worse if I never saw her again and I wanted to be friends with her before I started crushing on her if that changes anything, I wouldn't want to do anything that kills the friendship but maybe that's asking too much.

I very much want to ask her out like this but maybe I should be content with friendship?
>>
>>17772980
If you think the unrequited crush is bad now, wait until she's telling you about her new boyfriend with stars in her eyes.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-17-16-39-13~2.jpg (149KB, 1440x1442px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-17-16-39-13~2.jpg
149KB, 1440x1442px
>>17772995
>wait until she's telling you about her new boyfriend with stars in her eyes.
>>
Flirt with her. If you don't make a move, someone else will. Tell her just looking at her ass gives you a boner.
>>
>>17773042
>Flirt with
This. Be subtle but not too subtle.

>Tell her just looking at her ass gives you a boner.
Don't ever do that.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.