[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got fit >girls notice me >got into honors college at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 222224.png (405KB, 652x526px) Image search: [Google]
222224.png
405KB, 652x526px
>got fit
>girls notice me
>got into honors college at good university
>parents proud of me
Why do I still feel like a failure?

I used to be fat and get bad grades. Had no friends and was invisible to girls. Been browsing 4chan for years and even though I'm considered successful I still feel like a complete loser.

Honestly I just wanna lay around and watch anime all day.
>>
Do what feels right to you. Although I will say that eventually you'll want female companionship and you'll regret not having experience. If I was you, knowing what I know now i would start trying to get a gf, just for the experience and knowledge of how to handle woman and the inevitable rejection.
>>
>>17773381
>Do what feels right to you.

This. So what if you got fit and have girls notice you? So what if your parents are proud of your progress? Sure its a confident booster but you can only be truly happy if you do what makes you happy, not what you're told that is expected to make you happy because it made OTHERS happy.

If you want GF get GF but not for the sake of having one, develop a relationship over time with a woman who means lot to you that is compatible with you or else you'll think she a naggy nagger.
>>
Because you did what you thought other people wanted from you
Not what you wanted
Next time don't be a pussy and do what you think is right not what others expect of you
>>
Try to keep doing those things, while making time for the things you love.
Like animu.
>>
You cried for night,
Now cry in darkness.

- Samuel Beckett
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.