[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to class today and lo and behold class was canceled. Didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1479260330351.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1479260330351.gif
1MB, 200x200px
I went to class today and lo and behold class was canceled. Didn't get an email or anything. At any rate I went to the bus stop to go home. I saw this girl, I've seen her before and she looked at me a couple times when I was around her waiting for the bus showing interest. So she comes by and doesn't notice me, she sits under the shelter thing so rain doesn't get anyone, which it wasn't raining at all. Where I'm standing and the patio thing is a good 10 yards. So then a minute passes by and she comes all the way back to my side and sits behind me within 4 feet from me standing. Odd right?. I start a conversation with her about how my class was canceled and I came all the way here. I get decent responses all casual talk. We get on the bus and I ask if I can join her. She says something like "I don't mind". I continue leading the conversation about majors and schools. Typical student trivial talk. She talks about her love for art and I ask her to show me some. She does and I compliment her clay cat she made. She says thanks. Still talking and then out of left field she tells me "I hate people." What makes it even weirder is she was receptive to what I was saying before. We were both looking at each, making eye contact, having mutual interests, decent body language. Halfway on the ride home she starts listening to her ipod. I take that as the cue to stop talking even though I wasn't yapping like a spaz. Our station arrives and we get off, I act indifferent and don't say bye or anything.
>>
File: 1473461998269.jpg (290KB, 831x1413px) Image search: [Google]
1473461998269.jpg
290KB, 831x1413px
The thing is she wasn't the best looking girl either, I would say I outclass her on the social ladder and attractive scale. I even remember her eyeing me one time after the bus dropped us off and she made a complete U-Turn to follow me for a bit, I saw this from the corner of my eye. I was thinking she's been hurt enough times she would tell me straight away she hates people to test me if I would stick around continue to pursue. She also probably got nervous because I just started talking to her out of the blue. We're both bad at math I learned and her class is right across from my mine on the same lecture days funnily enough.

What do you think?
>>
>>17772730
>>17772733
I mean, what do YOU think? She sounds kinda weird and awkward. But if you like her, try to strike up another conversation and maybe invite her to hang out sometime. It sounds like your paths cross often enough that you'll have another opportunity
>>
>>17772737
I think she is a bit weird and awkward, seems to me she has poor social skills to bluntly say she hates people.
>>
Maybe she's crazy girl
>>
>>17772730
sounds to me like she's introverted. An introverted person won't say they hate people unless they feel comfortable around whoever they are speaking to. When she put on her headphones that's mixed messages, either she is tired of talking or she was trying to get away from you. Next time you see her ask her out to lunch or a movie. If she says no, then move on. if she says yes then don't feel the need to fill a silence with bs.

Good luck faggot, I only wish I could find a cute introverted girl.
>>
>>17772730
It's obvious you're vibe wasn't strong enough to hold her attention

Assuming she's a decent looking girl
She's likely heard those topics hundreds of times before
Not saying you can never talk about school with girls
But you're not exactly leaving her wanting more
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.