[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get chemically castrated to stop my hair loss? I mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2280.jpg (28KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2280.jpg
28KB, 184x184px
Should I get chemically castrated to stop my hair loss? I mean I never literally never have sex anyway. I get off more to masturbation so I don't even really like sex. I lose my boner during sex a lot and often can't finish because I'm so used to my hand.

My hair is my only good feature and I go from a 7 to a 2 with a shaved head.
>>
hair implants, Rogaine, Propecia etc.

a bunch of those things work. also if you can grow a beard your solid. a lot of women like a bald guy with a big think beard as male pattern baldness is a thing and losing the hair on your head while having a big beard is a sign of high testosterone.
>>
>>17772296
I'm scared shitless or surgery and a hair transplant just looks like the worst one. I was praying to god for awhile that there would be a cure or stem cells would work or something but it's getting clear that won't happen.
>>
>>17772302
take the pills then. they really do work and make it look natural as compared to a transplant where boom all the hair is back in a day.

I'm 25 and about to go on something like that. I've tried the OTC sprays but they never worked for me. It started 4 years ago and it used to devastate me but I've come to terms with it now. a little tip I noticed the more you worry about it the quicker it seems to fall out.

just remember this is common for males and grow some facial hair if you can to avert from the fact.
>>
Don't take anti-androgens unless you like growing tits like a tranny.
>>
>>17772315
Yeah I'm thinking of adding treatments and I saw tons of treatments on hair loss forums so I think I might just do one and keep adding more one at a time when one stops working. I'm just worried now about how I'm gonna keep affording all the shit down the line. Would hate to run out of stuff without being done treatment and lose it all.

I'm hoping if I can wait it out for 10 years or so there will be new treatments coming out or maybe a less invasive procedure
>>
>>17772325
I'm not exactly sure how they work but I wasn't under the impression they will revert all the way back if treatment is completed. I just thought it takes a while but what comes is your new hair and stays. but yeah it's expensive to sustain which is why I'm too hesitant to start it.

>just wait 10 years for better treatment
kek. sorry not to be rude but I'm just picturing us with this balding process progressing 10 years before we do anything about it. I'm seeing us ending up with something like trumps hair.
>>
>>17772302
There is a cure, it's called finesteride.
>>
>>17772350
That's s temporary fix that only helps indirectly >>17772350
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.