[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a fucked up situation and I need /adv/ices. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: vlcsnap-2016-11-17-16h56m27s982.png (197KB, 368x482px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-11-17-16h56m27s982.png
197KB, 368x482px
I'm in a fucked up situation and I need /adv/ices.

It's been 3 years I'm "online" dating a woman in Philippines. We met on a dating website and I've seen her multiple times when I go in vacation there and she's been in France (my country) once to see me (I've paid the tickets obviously). It's fun and all, she's super hot, sex is great and I was considering marrying her but later, when I buy my own place (renting right now and it's now ideal).

We went threw a huge fight about it recently because she thinks I'm taking too much time. We almost broke up but we finally decided against it.

Then 4 days ago, her 14yo daughter (she has two girls, they are now 9 and 14) sent me a video. She doesn't speak, she just get naked in front of the camera with no expression on her face.

I'm still in shock. I'm wondering if her mother told her to do that so I will bring them here. I don't know what to do.

Pic very related, it's how the video start.
>>
I want to get off this ride, humanity was a mistake
>>
what is implied? that the daughters are being used as prostitutes and trying to guilt you to get them out of the relationship?

seems kind of fucked and she could be using you to get her out of the situation of maybe she really loves you and is hoping you were meant for her because you'll get her out of it.

I don't know either way super fucked senpai I wish you luck and keep us updated.
>>
>>17772283
>>17772283
I think she's trying everything to get me to marry her and she would even give me her daughter to convince me. That's extremely fucked up but that's the kind of mentality they have there. I don't know what to do, I can't call the police because child services are the worst and their president right now is a tyranical monster who don't forgive that kind of stuff.

Of course I'm not sure the girl isn't just acting on her own and being a teenager idiot. But she has see me only two times, we have never spoken more than few words and she has never been in the same house when I was having sex with her mother.
>>
>>17772269
Sounds like she is using you but. Fuck I dunno man that shit is a mess fucking let me off this Wild ride.
>>
>>17772269
>Pic very related
No it's fucking not lel this is from one of those dumb reality tv programs airing in East Asia
busted.
>>
>>17772304
>she is using you
She's poor, alone with kids and has little to no education beyond speaking engrish. Of course she's "using" me but I'm perfectly fine with being the bread-winner in a couple and offer her a western lifestyle in France, that's how we discussed it. But she wants to rush me because, believe me, life is REALLY shit there.

But after that video, I can't take her in anymore, no ?
>>
>>17772307
... no ? It's clearly her kid. It's real. I'm not showing the full video. I don't think a real TV show would be fucked up enough to show kids getting naked.
>>
>>17772269
Her house looks quite fancy for the Phillipines. Is she really suffering that much? I mean she has an aircondition, newly painted walls, wood floor and the house is made of bricks. That's really rich in the Philippines.
>>
>>17772269
She's a classic gold digger trying to trade her pussy for a better life and when she failed she tried to use her daughter's pussy too. If you think that's a good thing than by all means keep seeing her.
>>
>>17772330
No that's a Japanese household. This is from a tv program aired awhile ago. The kid wasn't getting naked. OP is a pedo from /tv/
Case closed.
>>
If it's her who asked her daughter, I can't take her in.
If it's not her and I tell her about the video, I can't take her in.
I'm fucked either way, don't you think ?
>>
>>17772330
It's her parents house. The kids are living there most of the time, my friend is living mostly alone in a small appartment.

It's true she's not extremely poor compare to others in the country but that's still dirt poor and with no future compare to our standards.
>>
>>17772346
I'm glad you convinced yourself of that but it's not true. Post your video if you have it because mine is very real.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1478173321394.jpg (10KB, 216x380px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478173321394.jpg
10KB, 216x380px
>>17772409
You both should post the videos so we can compare them.
>>
File: 1478742653191.jpg (65KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1478742653191.jpg
65KB, 1024x682px
>>17772811
Nice couch
>>
>>17772293
>but that's the kind of mentality they have there

Shut the fuck up.

You don't seem too familiar with the home country of your, possibly, future fiance.

Child prostitution for the sake of convincing somebody to marry them isn't "normal" there and not part of anyones mentality except fucked up people. Such as the woman in question.
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (260KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
260KB, 570x558px
That's pretty h̶o̶t̶ fucked up desu. Sounds like a story from some hentai dojinshi. Well if that happened to me I'm pretty sure I'd run faster than you can say "pedophilia", no matter how much my dick lusted for her or her daughters, but then again I also wouldn't provide for a women and her children just to bone her and have fun with her (and her daughters). And that's the bigger part, in my opinion. Sure, she may have questionable morals for slutting up her 14 years old daughter (well if she really did it), but if you do this, if you take her she will be your responsibility forever. You can't just break up with her and send her back after that, not like you'd be able to do with a normal girl in a normal relationship. So keep that in mind, no matter what you do. I'm guessing the best thing to do right now is to talk to her and demand her to explain what the fuck is going on.

Or if you want to fuck 14 years olds call her, tell her to pack her shit immediately and get there. I mean, you get a pretty good deal here, you get to fuck the 14 years old for a few years until she grows old and yucky and by that time the 9 years old will be just great to replace the used one.
>>
>>17772861
It's really not that rare, sure it's fucked up and most people wouldn't do it but if you spent some times talking with girls on dating sites or paying webcams, you'll see how desperate they are.
>>
>>17772966
Desperation is not a cultural thing though.

I am not denying that single mothers on the net might be desperate - but it still has nothing to do with the Philippines.
>>
>>17772985
Well you don't see desperate african mothers on paycam. This might be because internet is harder to get but still. There's a huge disproportionate amount of pinay women outhere, no viet, no thai, no chinese (600 millions women...) but soooo much from the philippines. Why ? I don't know.
>>
>>17772996
Idk. Philippines are generally better at English because they are a former english colony. Maybe that has something to say?
>>
>>17772996
> tfw lived in Manila for four years
> working for the German Foreign Ministry
> worked in Visa department and also dealt with German citizens living/traveling there

Literally had each single pathetic retired sex tourist try to tell me or explain his behavior to me- without asking about any of it. They would always start talking about how sex is normal for the women here and how they see whoring themselves out as a prideful career.

Sorry I am just getting triggered when reading crap like in the op
>>
>>17773010
> former english colony
You mean US colony

>>17773011
You can't deny a large amount of poor women, usually from the country, flock to Manila for sexual jobs and trying to find a husband. It's huge hypocrisy to say it's "in their culture", it's just the result of having little to no options to survive as a single mother and the fact they HATE local men for shaming even black americans at running from a baby, it's like a national sport.
>>
>>17773025
>It's huge hypocrisy to say it's "in their culture"

That is all I'm saying here.
>>
>>17773011
There is some stuff you can't really explain on internet and you often jump to conclusions, thinking it's a general rule or even a cultural thing.

Like why Australians are all trolls ? Why all naked lolis on cam are Russians ? Why Brazilians beg playing MMOs ? And you can add: why most asian paid camwhores are from Philippines ?
>>
>>17773011
Should I move to Manila if I want asian pussy?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.