[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't take it how my girlfriend behaves with other men.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: k7xNAk4__200x200.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
k7xNAk4__200x200.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
I can't take it how my girlfriend behaves with other men. She has these male friends who are her "super important friends" and she acts super flirty with them, "as a joke". Like, she leans on their shoulder, plays with their hair, sits in their lap, or lies on the sofa and has her legs in their lap, hugs them very often etc. I just feel super shitty because of this. I want her to stop but I don't know how should I say it and I don't mean she should not be friends with them. I jist want her to cut this flirty bullshit. I don't want her to be flirty with other men. Today, I walked up to her during recess in school (I'm 18yo, yes we still have recess/breaks in schools, I'm not american) and she was sitting in his male friend's lap. I was so fucking furious. I just walked away. She texted me later "what happened?" I was very close to asking her why the fuck is she sitting in another guy's lap, but then decided to hold my anger. I want her to stop but I'm scared she will take it the wrong way and get angry.

To clarify, She is not cheating, and I'm not afraid she would ever cheat. That's not my point. I just generally am very uncomfortable about how she is so physical with other men.

Pic unrelated, it's just the only picture I have on my phone.
>>
you can't change girls like that. they have to change themselves if anything but that still rarely happens.

the other route is to confront her about it. this often ends in you looking insecure and judgemental to her which is why it 95% ends in breakup. every blue moon one girl will like their bf so much they will change but I don't see it happening almost ever really.
>>
>>17772258
If I wanted to confront her, what should I say/do?
>>
>>17772252
>I just generally am very uncomfortable about how she is so physical with other men.
Just tell her this. Don't be angry or whiny about it, be clear and short.
>"but she will say I'm exaggerating, it's not that way,etc"
Doesn't matter. You're still uncomfortable about it.
>>
you are 100% right here idc. yes she can have male freinds but the intimacy she shows them is shit you do with your bf/gf. You have all the right to be pissed off desu. She needs to know how much of a bitch that makes you look like, imagine your girl sitting on another mans lap you know, beta as fuck. next she'll have his dick in her mouth but dw their 'just friends'. take charge and be a man.
>>
>>17772252
lol
>>
OP, this is the kind of thing she'll look back on in ~five years and realize she was being retarded.

I very strongly doubt that you can do much to show her that her behavior is inappropriate and disrespectful towards you right now. More or less speaking from experience, by the way.
>>
>>17772252
op you are a pussy for even putting up with that shit. I would have walked out the moment she had any guy friends specially if they are not gay.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.