[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been seeing this girl, and we've been on 4 dates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I've been seeing this girl, and we've been on 4 dates so far. Each one has lasted about 5 hours. We're clicking pretty well. We met up at her place yesterday and cooked.

I'm having a pretty bad depressive episode today. I feel comfortable around her and it would really cheer me up to invite her. I'm sort-of worried that she might interpret this as needy and clingy. Is it okay to tell her I'm having a really bad day and I'd appreciate her coming over, or would that be too much.
>>
just ask her over but don't put yourself out there. she may not be able to anyway and if you ask it like that then you may get it in your head it's because of what you said. if she can't don't spaghetti. if she does just be glad and after a few hours you can casually mention you're glad she came over because it brightened up your day.

do NOT ask her to come over because you feel vulnerable. she's not your mom.
>>
Have you had sex yet?
>>
>>17772253
No
>>17772251
>you may get it in your head it's because of what you said
That won't happen.

The issue is that I'm generally very chipper and upbeat around her. Is it okay to just invite her over and then be sad and mopey and clingy for the duration? I really could use the emotional and physical closeness right now.
>>
>>17772257
Well then it's about time. Invite her over for netflix and chill. Have condoms ready.
>>
>>17772259
I'm not really looking for sex.
>>
>>17772316
I don't know what to tell you then mate. Maybe go build a nice teddy bear at build a bear workshop to snuggle and cuddle with.
>>
>>17772323
That sounds nice actually.
>>
>>17772316
Are you asexual? Or religious? Or 14?
>>
>>17772332
Maybe I should clarify - I'm not looking for sex today. I'm absolutely not in the mood.
>>
>>17772232
>this girl
The girl in the photo?
>>
>>17772344
>implying I'm that retarded
>>
>>17772232
the girl on the photo looks like my ex :O I got scared
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.