[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How am I supposed to get talked out of killing myself if I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Time to die.jpg (53KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
Time to die.jpg
53KB, 800x530px
How am I supposed to get talked out of killing myself if I don't want to bother people who genuinely care about me?

I doubt strangers would give a shit, they have their own problems.
>>
>>17772188
That's what hotlines are for, it's their job to care. They specifically chose to take up that job so they can help suicidal strangers in need.
>>
>>17772199
Anon, it's their day job, they literally just get paid for saying "don't kill yourself ok", they don't actually care about some random fuck.
>>
The people who care about you would much, much, MUCH rather you 'bother' them about your suicidal thoughts than you act on them and leave them reeling, thinking there was something they could've done or something they should have noticed.
>>
>>17772200
My neighbor works in a woman's shelter. Just because it's her job doesn't mean she doesn't have a genuine passion for helping women.
>>
>>17772200
indeed it is. However, I know it's not just any old schmuck who can take up the job. There's training required and it's not little.
There are better option if you're in it for the money. You need vocation to do this.
They are genuinely interested in doing the best they can to help you.
>>
>>17772188
Dont really care about you Op , but if you do decide to kill yourself . Stream it
>>
File: Hotdog kot.png (387KB, 595x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hotdog kot.png
387KB, 595x300px
>>17772205
Thing is, it's unlikely I'll actually kill myself right now because I don't want to make this one girl miserable. I don't want to bother her either.

But that doesn't change the fact I'm feeling fucking shit all the time and the moment she stops caring or just forgets about me I'll just off myself.

The main reason why I feel like shit is, I feel like my life is completely worthless, I can't do a lot of shit, and the stuff I CAN do in turn can be done better by someone else. I'm not really smart, not really attractive, and I'm overall a shitty person so I guess I'm getting what I deserve.
>>
>>17772200
If they didn't care, why would they get that job? Might as well go into telemarketing which probably pays more.
>>
>>17772220
>why would they get that job?
Beggars can't be choosers. Many people take what they can get.
>>
>>17772224
You have no idea how easy it is to get a call center job. If they choose the one where their job is to talk people down from killing themselves, it's because they specifically chose that one. Many of them have a history with suicidal family and such.

What have you got to lose?
>>
>>17772230
>What have you got to lose?
Mostly dignity, but I have history of people trying to get me to feel better actually backfiring and making me feel worse, mostly because it doesn't work and they waste their time.
>>
>>17772235
That's not dignity, that's coward's ego. There's is a difference. I'm not trying to be a dick, exactly, but the distinction is important.

Asking for help is not relinquishing dignity, it's relinquishing the fallacy that you can do this by yourself. You can't, and that's ok. Most people can't. That's why they have call centers.

Think about it, man. We're here trying to convince you not to kill yourself and to seek help. Why the fuck should we care? It's not my job, and I'll never ever talk to you again. But I still don't want you to. And neither do the people at the call center.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.