[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is dating a fat chick suppose to help you score better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (13KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 209x250px
How is dating a fat chick suppose to help you score better looking ones?
>>
>>17772014
It's some Chad logic about confidence building. But it's complete horseshit and if I were you I wouldn't.
>>
>>17772014
It might take the chip off your shoulder and make you a more pleasant human being, which might in turn make you more attractive than a guy who thinks in terms of "fat chicks"
>>
>>17772014
It's practice for your social skills, bed skills and tiny bit confidence boost.
>>
You just plow her while you pursue other women.

Duh.

I think it helps.
>>
The hottest thing for women is a taken man. Granted that actual hot girls aren't going to be impressed that you're fucking a Wailord, but you can work yourself up.
>>
of course it helps..first of all it helps not to be a thirsty fuck when talking to any chick...girls can subconsciously pick up on lack of resources(pussy) ..just by looking at your eyes i don't particularly like fat chicks either but any port in a storm..if your turning your nose up at any pussy when you dont have any at all..something is wrong OP..get over yourself and get laid..
>>
>>17772153
>The hottest thing for women is a taken man
lmao 4chin experts, everyone.
>>
You're not supposed to date them, you're just supposed to fuck them. It's wrong, I know. Sorry to any chubby chicks reading this; I didn't invent the shit.

If you date them, you get labelled a chubby chaser and that's now officially "your type". Things like this are gateway insults into then being expected to go for all the grenades and be the "fall guy" if you regularly go out with friends. Welcome to becoming a male DUFF.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.