[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(End of a conversation I had with a girl I met on Tinder.) I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1203.jpg (115KB, 750x916px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1203.jpg
115KB, 750x916px
(End of a conversation I had with a girl I met on Tinder.) I want to wait a while before I say something else. I feel like came off like a fuckboy. Did I blow it? I want to apologize for being too forward. What should I do?
>>
>>17771713
She's not interested, move on. It's just Tinder.
>>
>>17771713
guessing you're green. i wouldent say you sound like a fuckboy. she just doesent sound sure about you, and honestly she sounds a bit apathetic. women are often like until you have been speaking to them for a few days. its annoying but its how it is.
>>
Stop spilling your spaghetti. You shouldn't have mentioned " hanging" twice so soon. If you have HBO you could've just let them know you do and the implication is there. Don't apologize, but you may have missed your chance with this one. Let conversation flow;ask about themselves not what they like. You end up writing yourself into a corner.
>>
the problem honestly sounds like op asked her out too soon. my ex would complain about guys doing this. op could still get this to work out if he changes his approach, i think.
>>
>>17771718
I see, thanks. So see if she says anything- If not, move along?
>>
>>17771720
Solid advice, thank you.
>>
>>17771725
Any suggestions?
>>
>>17771726
>So see if she says anything- If not, move along?

yeah, i think you should ask her about herself and try get a conversation going. some people say trying to have a conversation with someone on text is autistic but women like to feel comfortable with a guy before they meet up with them. dont message her anymore if she stops replying though because she clearly isnt interested
>>
>>17771725
yea you asked her out too soon
she gets like 10000000000000 matches a day, the girls wants to know you first. figure out what makes you stand out or if you're funny, cool, and easy going

the only way to be this type of person is to casually go on tinder like she does and not take it seriously
>>
It's Tinder, you retard. She's their to either get laid or get affirmation of attractiveness. If it's the first and she isn't eager to hop on your dick, it's because you were decent enough to match, but you're outclassed by the many other dudes she's talking to. If it's the second, stop chasing because it's a waste of time.

This "they want to feel comfortable" is horseshit. Tinder is shallow and vapid. There are no hidden passphrases.
>>
>>17771713
its a fuckapp you cannot be too forward. the girl lays herself out there, a bunch of guys gather around and she picks who she will fuck then she puts it out there again and again and again. Tinder is not where you find your life partner.
>>
she's on their for sex

you're on their trying to start a relationship

she's trying to just be nice

again you're looking for a relationship in a sex zone

she doesn't reply not although she doesn't want to be rude is because she's afraid if she does you won't get the hint
can you imagine if you already had your own thing going on not looking for a relationship but went to a strip club to see some titty when all the sudden the stripper just doing her job wants to come home with you and be your gf now
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.