[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girlfriend who was 'deeply' in love with me breaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: PicsArt_11-01-04.55.03.png (265KB, 584x583px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_11-01-04.55.03.png
265KB, 584x583px
>girlfriend who was 'deeply' in love with me breaks up because she developed feelings for another girl
>says she loves me even more now since we have deeper conversation and that I'm supportive and understanding of the situation

What the fuck is happening with my life, what is this.
>>
>>17771460
She only sees you as an emotional rag OP, dump her sorry ass. Do not feed her, let her suffer.

If she brings any emotion into the discussion, cut her off completely, make her learn what she did wrong. She didn't take into consideration the needs of her partner, so therefore she deserves a harsh lesson on reality.
>>
>>17771484
Well were already split so yeah, I feel she's a good person but holy shit does she need guidance, I want to help her figure out some of her issues in life. She did call me crying this week, she was definitely looking for comfort, which I didn't give her "i look in the mirror and I hate myself, so ugly and fat!". She said she's always wanted to have sex with another female, even when we were together so this part I believe. Here's what bothers me tho, we were together for about 5 months and her 'love' for me was almost obsessive, however, after about just a week or 2 after starting up schooling for cosmetology, she fell for this chick (who might not even be bi/gay) That just seems unreliable, uncommitted, and wreck less.

We've fucked once after breaking up, and honestly I wouldn't mind continuing this as long as we're both single.

Does there come a time where you let your girl/ex do this?
>>
>>17771525
You don't. If she isn't willing to commit, she doesn't deserve to be with you. Better to cut your losses OP. She will simply use you again once she fucks up again.

Give her a test to see if she is really worth being with you. If she fails it, ditch her.

I understand you want to help her, but if she doesn't get her own shit together of her own volition, she isn't going to do it at all. You have to put her to the test and see if she is really that serious about the relationship with you, if she isn't do not bother anymore.
>>
>>17771532
>Give her a test to see if she is really worth being with you.
Good idea, what are some examples of these tests? She said our relationship was the best one she's ever experienced, blah blah blah blah, so a test could prove beneficial.
>>
>>17771545
Those words could be lies just to lure you into a sense of false security.

You will need to give her a test of character that she will not be allowed to repeat, you need to judge her convictions and ethics to see if they are fitting of being in a relationship, if she fails any of those tests you place on her, she doesn't deserve a chance to learn why she fucked up from you, she should figure out how and why on her own without you prompting her as to why she messed up and lost your trust.

You need to be harsh on her, otherwise she learns nothing from the experience and she will just use you again.
>>
>>17771555
I have a feeling she's playing with my emotions right now, at least a little.

>You will need to give her a test of character that she will not be allowed to repeat, you need to judge her convictions and ethics to see if they are fitting of being in a relationship, if she fails any of those tests you place on her, she doesn't deserve a chance to learn why she fucked up from you, she should figure out how and why on her own without you prompting her as to why she messed up and lost your trust.

Ok master. What test should I give her? You obviously has thought about this before, I have not. Show me the way.
>>
>>17771460
Sounds like she should have spoken to you instead of breaking up with you. Kek
>>
>>17771609
OP here. I have mixed feelings about this. While I agree with what you said entirely, if she was already planning to break it off I don't see what exactly this could have accomplished. She's shy and or embarrassed to admit it.
Also bumping for this guy's test(s) >>17771555
>>
>>17771460
why did you not immediately terminate all communication with her? shes toying with you, anon. respect yourself- cut her off.
>>
>>17771643
Actually I gave that a shot but she started communicating and one day I replied. Is it wrong to stay friendly with her? if I can engage in some kinky occasional sex, and be friends, is there a downfall to that?
>>
>>17771651
Just cut all communications outright
>>
>>17771666
Hello Satan.
What do I gain from this exactly?
>>
>>17771631
If she was planning on breaking up with you and didn't want to be talk there is exactly nothing you can do to change that. Just accept it and move on. Took me almost a year to figure that one out myself.
>>
>>17771676
Nah she didn't really want to talk. However she did state about 200 times she doesn't know what she wants. Or let me correct myself "i want you, I just idk"
>>
>>17771651
If you feel comfortable doing that I'm sure it could work fine. Ive done it myself. Didn't last long though before she changed her mind but meh it was probably for the best
>>17771710
Sounds like she didn't know what she wants. If you still want her then maybe sit syren with her and have a heart to heart about helping her figure out what she wants. Just don't be upset if that isn't you.
>>
>>17771673
You rid yourself of someone who has more control over your emotions than you may recognize, and someone who is clearly troubled/heartless enough to disregard your feelings and emotions. If you feel an occasional lay is worth the headfuck feel free to ignore this, though.
>>
>>17771732
Yeah I figured I'd ride the awkward sex train until it comes to an end. She told me that her problems are ones only she can address, trust me I tried to be there and figure it out. From what I've gathered she wants me but the constant thought of being with a female prevents her from committing. I plan on hooking her with with a chick sometime this week. Debating if I should find her a fem virgin or someone with experience.
>>
>>17771776
>disregard your feelings and emotions
I mean she did explain why, and she broke it off instead of going behind my back with it, idk maybe I'm looking too deep into this.
>>
>>17771778
Cant she not indulge a sexual fantasy whilst dating you. Or is that too much openness to ask for?
>>
>>17771460
I'll never understand this cuck garbage "Of if she's a lesbian then it's okay, oh if he's gay then it's okay"

I'd be even more jealous if she was cheating me on with a girl rather than a guy.

YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU'D RATHER BE WITH THAT BARKING DOG BITCH THAN ME?
I"LL FUCKING KILL HER. I'LL KILL HER. LET"S SEE HER LICK YOUR PUSSY WHEN SHE"S DEAD.
I'm actually curious if she'd be desperate enough to practice necrophillia on her homosexual lady friend.

Ggggrrrrrrrr...... you get right there and punch that slut in the ovaries, you hear me?
then again I'm not exactly a normal male in the head. I'm extremely eccentric and prefer women to treat me like a prince.
>>
>>17771860
Seriously I'd troll a lesbian so fucking hard... I'd bring all my 11/10 friends, contacts, friend's friends to hit on her and bang her till she gets her fucking retarded idea out of her head that men can't be together with women.

If anything men can be bigger feminist cunts than a woman. Too bad we seem to be considered a minority.
>>
>>17771460
It's called getting cucked. AKA letting your gf have her cake and eat it too.
>>
>>17771801
I don't think I'd have a problem letting her try it. She should have communicated that to me honestly.
>>17771860
>>17771866
Why does that bother you more than a guy? To me it's not as bad, still sucks but since I'll never be a chick I don't find it as bad.
>>17771880
I agree somewhat, I don't want to feed the thought of her being able to break it off and act like nothing has really changed, but the occasional sex I do like.
>>
>>17771860
>>17771866
>getting this mad over leaky dykes

lmao MGTOW
>>
I LOVE GECKOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17772544
Just do what you feel is best, if you can deal with the current situation, getting her friendship and some casual sex too, and be okay with it, then there's no need to change just because some people tell you to.
>>
File: King Washington.jpg (305KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
King Washington.jpg
305KB, 1920x1080px
>>17771860
>I'm extremely eccentric and prefer women to treat me like a prince
>like a prince
>not a king
I'd have you beheaded for such degeneracy, you bastard of a peasant harlot
>>
File: 1478999024432.jpg (32KB, 605x146px) Image search: [Google]
1478999024432.jpg
32KB, 605x146px
>>17773214
I think I can handle it. I mean no lie it hurt when we split, still does, but if we can remain friends, fuck every so often, and 'maybe' figure something out I would be fine. I've always told myself, if I did take her back after this fucked up Rollercoaster ride I would be laying down some serious ground rules. Mandatory communication, honesty, working shit out. Not going thru this again; implying we ever get back together
>>
>>17773693
>honesty
>working shit out
that is necessary for every successful relationship
the fact that you don't feel your relationshiphad these before explains wht it fell apart
>>
>>17773710
>had
While we were together we were always honest with eachother.
>working shit out
Sometimes we had small problems but we always worked them out.
>>
>>17771532
Is this guy ever going to give us an example of this test? Why mention it if you're not going to explain it any further
>>
File: laugh.jpg (168KB, 603x603px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
168KB, 603x603px
>>17771555
>to lure you into a sense of false security.

literally my fucking face after reading that. Jesus fucking christ why does interacting with women always have to be so messed up,where do the ones who require such behavior even come from.
>>
>>17771460
She's stringing you along for future access to resources. Typical for women to do. Get what you can for what you're willing trade. Odds of long term returns very low, invest little.
>>
>>17774705
>>17774721
Thanks guys. I'll really try not to invest too much into her. I just really care for her. I wish she would see that. I get really sad for those 5 seconds after you wake up but still not sure what's going on; I realize she's not longer there and it hurts
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.