[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it good to ask a girl her number even if she doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1479263157940.png (169KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479263157940.png
169KB, 400x400px
Is it good to ask a girl her number even if she doesn't know me?
Ive seen this girl quite a few times arround my college and she's just my type, I don't have any friend that knows her or no classes together or anything, so would just going to her, telling her a compliment and just asking for her number a good thing to do?
>>
Totally dude
>>
>>17771283
Ay thank you dude, that's radical of you
>>
My two cents, plain asking for her number out of nowhere, no. But you providing your number may be better. You can just go up to her and tell her you think she is the prettiest girl you've seen on campus and if she isn't seeing anyone at the moment you'd like to take her out sometime. Give her your number and tell her you'll see her around. Now if you don't feel like you are confident to pull it off, then why not see if you can just get her to talk to you. See if you can find one of her hangouts, if it's something like the nearest coffeehouse or cafeteria and ask her a favor. Ask if she can recommend you a drink or food item as you aren't sure what to get. Or when you see her on campus, see if you can just ask her for directions to some random building. Even better if she can take you. Perhaps see if it can be to some building she regularly goes to for class and say you have to meet your new study partner there or something. Then thank her for helping you and being so kind and tell her you will see her around campus. Then you can try to give her your number. If she never calls, you'll know it wasn't meant to be and you can move on. If again you don't feel comfortable providing your number then, you can leave and then whenever you pass by her smile and wave. If there is an event for your school coming up, see if you can find her and ask if she is going and if she is going alone she may want to attend with your group of friends. Or you can ask her this after she is done helping you. The point is to converse first over random shit so she isn't put off. If she is already going with hers, say you might see her there. If she shows up, say your friends bailed and if she wouldn't mind if she joined you. If she is into you ask if you can ask her out sometime. If she isn't, at least you tried. If she is, you can exchange numbers. Good luck.
>>
>>17771283
I don't get it, alright, you get the number

Then what??? Make shitty small talk through text?
>>
At least invite her to coffee first.
>>
If she has texted you or given you her number to text, ask her if she would be interested in going out that weekend to some daytime activity. Example. "I found the most amazing burgers at X place. Want to have lunch there Saturday and maybe checkout x movie after?" Or ' I just passed by the bookstore and saw they had a book on the school's mascot, want to check out the local x game on a sunday?" If she says no because she is too busy, them say another time. You can wait a few days and text if she would like a drink from the local coffeehouse as your in line and on your way back to campus, perhaps you guys can chat as she makes it between classes." If she is interested at all, she should at least suggest a better time or place for any these situations/texts. If she keeps finding excuses, she isn't into you and doesn't want to or doesn't know how to cut you off. Wait for her to text too. If you haven't been replied to, move on to the next girl.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.